[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Question for Chris Brown owners

Glabra

What are your expectations of this guy for the rest of the year?

The way I'm looking at it is that he's been rendered useless for the rest of the year. He can't be an effective #2 back for me anymore given the nature of his injury. If he does come back 2-3 games from now looking like his early season self, I'll treat that as a windfall. But I'm pretty much resigned to gutting it out without any significant contribution from him.

Anyone more optimistic out here?

not very optimistic... his game a couple weeks ago was a total tease as I had him on my bench... When he turned in a stinker after 2 weeks off I had him back in my lineup... Now it's hard to trust the guy again and we're running out of time. Too bad. His tag before the season started was a guy who got nicked easily and I guess that's pretty much turned out to be true.

I put him on IR and picked up Kevin Jones to play this week....long term....he runs straight up but that hasn't been his dilemma...its a nasty toe injury....I would hang on to him if their is no trade bait out there as he may be ready to excel at playoff time if you can make it there without him..guess you'll have to.... :D

I had high hopes for him when I drafted him and he made me look like a genius for awhile (no one else was as high on him as I was in our league).

Now, it's not worth the risk to play him until I have confidence he's OK. The problem is, this could be too late to make a difference for a playoff run.

I'll hold him for now as I have a pretty solid team otherwise.

McNabb / Delhomme / Leftwich

LT / DD / Bettis

J. Walker / M. Harrison / Moulds / Clayton

Redskins / Bills

J. Carney / N. Kaeding

What are your expectations of this guy for the rest of the year?

The way I'm looking at it is that he's been rendered useless for the rest of the year. He can't be an effective #2 back for me anymore given the nature of his injury. If he does come back 2-3 games from now looking like his early season self, I'll treat that as a windfall. But I'm pretty much resigned to gutting it out without any significant contribution from him.

Anyone more optimistic out here?

564590[/snapback]

Wow ...a guy is a little banged up and coming off a bad game and you guys are giving up on him for the season. He has a pretty favorable schedule for the rest of the season , and I 'll think he'll be solid starting next week through the rest of the season.

I package C. Brown and D. Jackson in a trade to a team that was thin at WR and got Fred Taylor in return. I am now left with H. Ward and A. lelie as my top two WRs with C. Chambers and Stokley as reserves.

By the way, my #2 RB is D. Staley so I really needed a RB. I hope Fragile Freddy can make it the rest of the season without getting hurt.