[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The Panthers Offense

MikesVikes

The team is down to nothing in the backfield. They need to pass constantly to move downfield.

This could be exactly like several years ago when Steve Beuerlein finished off the season with what seemed like a 300/3 average. That was the year that backup Beuerlein led me to the Superbowl championship.

The team is down to nothing in the backfield.  They need to pass constantly to move downfield.

This could be exactly like several years ago when Steve Beuerlein finished off the season with what seemed like a 300/3 average.  That was the year that backup Beuerlein led me to the Superbowl championship.

564640[/snapback]

This brings back great memories for me as well, as the late season acquisition of Patrick Jeffers was his target for a ton of those throws and TD's...and he was one of the reasons I won it all that year! :D

This brings back great memories for me as well, as the late season acquisition of Patrick Jeffers was his target for a ton of those throws and TD's...and he was one of the reasons I won it all that year! :D

564661[/snapback]

And did you play week 17 Super Bowls?

I did and was killed by them. :D

And did you play week 17 Super Bowls?

I did and was killed by them. :D

564877[/snapback]

Yes, my local still plays Week 17 Super Bowl...that year I actually started McNabb his rookie year because the QB I had wasn't going to be playing any more than a half that week.

I hate those week 17 games in my local.

Yes, I played a week 17 SuperBowl. I was playing against my neighbor for the title that year, who is a cousin of an NFL player. The league prize is all or nothing for the championship. He wanted to split the prize (before the weekend games) so one of us wouldn't go away empty. I felt good about my chances so I kept with the winner take all prize. Then I ended up winning it.

Yep, we did away with week 17 SB's because of all the crap that can happen. We wrap it up in week 16, then in week 17 we have the 'loser bowl' which is between the 2 top scoring teams who did not make the playoffs. We also started a new rule this year, where you're eligable to win the pot every week, even during playoffs. So every team, in the playoffs or not, is eligable to win the weekly pot. Keeps everyone involved even during the playoffs as it widdles down to fewer teams.

564661[/snapback]

Ditto here on Jeffers! Unfortunately I also drafted him the following year when he ended up tearing up his knee in the preseason if I remember correctly. :D

Yea, and Delhomme is out this week. Dam n!

565300[/snapback]

Really? What's your source?

Carolina Panthers QB Jake Delhomme (thumb) was very limited in practice Friday, Nov. 19, as he did not take any snaps due to his thumb injury. Delhomme did throw along the sidelines and remains questionable for Week 11.