[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Play the Bear's Def this week?

quickdraw

If you have the Bears' DT are you playing them this week? Can you convince me it's a good idea to play them?

I sat them against the Giants and regretted it big time. I'd normally never sit someone who just got me 31 points the previous week, but the Beloved could play well and still give up 28 points to Indy.

Now if you also happened to have the Colts Defense (which I do) would you play that defense against the Bears instead?

Indy's D has looked good lately, and u don't want to play Bears D this week against Colts. But, how many teams are in ur league? There has to be some defense available better than the Colts.

But start Indy if no other option.

564989[/snapback]

12 team league but we have mandatory roster limits and everyone has two defenses. I had Carolina early on and drafted the Bears as a hunch. After Carolina failed it's been picking up teams here and there. I picked up Indy figuring even if the Bears win Krenzel is good for 3 or 4 sacks and a INT or two...

Exactly how does your scoring system work?  Do points against count?

Is special teams including as part as your team defense?

565289[/snapback]

Special Teams pts count (Yardage counts only for a bonus on a score). Blocked FGs, Punts things like that count. There is a penalty over 30 of -3 pts., and that's what I wonder about.

From what I've read Indy is very ordinary on Special Teams; while the Bears Special Teams are a squad strength. Plus as a Bears' fan it's nice to have a rooting interest (though I have Thomas Jones back this week)

Well being a Bear's fan you know last week that Chicago had a special teams td called back on top of the one that counted. I think the bears have a good shot at scoring one one on the special teams. You will be lucky to get 2 sacks and interception and maybe a fumble recovery.

More like 1 sack and 1 fumble recovery. The Bears have a chance to hold Indy to below 30 if they can keep Indy off the field. They have both Jones and Thomas to run the ball.

Indy on the other hand is playing great defense, just remeber this is in

Chicago. Indy will get the sacks and may get lucky with a interception.

I can't see Chicago scoring 30 unless the defense does it.

Indy should get you 4-5 points for sure if you get 1 for sacks and interceptions.

I can see the bears get 2 points for sure. A good chance for 6 on

a punt return. If you are gambling person go with the Bears,

and hope they control the clock and then Indy can't score the

30. If you want to play it safe go with Indy.