[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Priest Holmes will likely be out two more games.

Only In America

Link to Sirius please.

For real, what is Sirius? Is it totally NFL radio? Oh and I don't mean to hijack the thread with a Sirius question. I am just wondering.

Oh and I hope this is accurate news as a little rest leading up to week 13 would be great for all the Priest owners.

Edited by Skippy

Quit kiddin yourselfs. Holmes is done for the year. Mark my words. :D

565481[/snapback]

Do you know something that the rest of us don't? I don't think Holmes is the type of guy to get dinged then dog his recovery. I can also understand that KC would not be in a hurry to push him into the lineup given their position in the standing but I honestly think that unless he is medically out, Priest will be back.

I’ve seen nothing credible anywhere to suggest otherwise.

Sirius is the best thing for Fantasy Football EVER!! Well worth the $12 per month!! P :D  B)  :D  :D

565320[/snapback]

It really is awesome . The NFL station is money and there is a show on Friday nights from 7-9 that is all about fantasy football , they take phone calls and have great inside info and will even answer WDIS questions from callers.

Do you know something that the rest of us don't?  I don't think Holmes is the type of guy to get dinged then dog his recovery.  I can also understand that KC would not be in a hurry to push him into the lineup given their position in the standing but I honestly think that unless he is medically out, Priest will be back.

I’ve seen nothing credible anywhere to suggest otherwise.

565487[/snapback]

I don't know Jack. It's just a feeling..a hunch that he is finished. I truly hope I'm wrong, but I doubt it.

Link to Sirius please.

For real, what is Sirius?  Is it totally NFL radio?  Oh and I don't mean to hijack the thread with a Sirius question.  I am just wondering.

Oh and I hope this is accurate news as a little rest leading up to week 13 would be great for all the Priest owners.

565271[/snapback]

They have a free radio deal with 1 year sub purchase.

DETAILS

1) Certificate must be redeemed by November 24th, 2004

2) You must order your SIRIUS system on the Internet at www.sirius.com/offer/sternrally

3) Enter promotion code 263

4) Select your SIRIUS system and purchase an annual subscription for $142.45

5) When prompted enter certificate number HS7436 in "referral ID" field

Remember the offer is good only till 11/24/04

Ive read several sources that stated this is the same kind of injury that ended one of his seasons in Baltimore. I have heard his season is very much in jeopardy. yahoo isnt the most credible source but they and fanball have each said similar things about his return being questionable this season.