[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Need a silver bullet

BigSandy44

Wow. Die Hard Kansas City Chief fan,,, singing the blues

First experience with Fantasy Football. It's a cordial father/son league from grade school. Trouble is... its out of hand... The kids have long since lost interest and the dads are all out now trying to tear each other's respective heads off... Oh, the horrors of war...

I find myself at 6-4 in the league. I have(had) Priest Holmes, Michael Pittman and Willis McGahee. They are filing in ok while the priest mends. Hopefully. Disappointing outings for both running backs last week. My proverbial butt was saved last week by a slobber knocking CHI defense and some timely throws to Brandon Stokely.

Here is my line-up

(start 1)

QB Delhomme x

QB Carr

(start 2)

RB Holmes

RB Pitmann x

RB McGahee x

(start 3)

WR Stokely x

WR Chad Johnson

WR A. Boldin (whom I have nursed along all season long hoping he would bust-out)

WR Isaac Bruce x

WR M Mushin x

PK Phil Dawson (sweet) x

DEF CHI x

X = starters

I put Holmes on IR to make some room, and I have available free agent options: WR, Kennison, Bennett or Gaffney, QB Griese, Volek and Garrard TE Clark IND or Crumpler ATL

My hopes of Boldin ARI ever putting 2 + 2 together are fading fast and I would consider bumping him, although, all of the pundits say hold...

Anyone see any moves I can make to stop the hemmoraging while Priest Holmes gets healthy?

My line-up has been hit or miss all year and me and the boys need a win.. its a grudge match this week guys and gals and we sure could use some advice

*whew* Accidently erased my reply so I get to start over... but I'm going to give you the reader's digest version... (it would help to know your basic scoring system)

Your RBs have good matchups. You can't justify starting CJ b/c he's going against the #1 pass D in the league (although I have a gut feeling Cinci and CJ will do well against Pitt). Your other WRs have OK matchups too. I have zero confidence in Boldin - now and for the rest of the season. Chicago D isn't going to have a good game this week without Ulricher. Any options there? Your kicker is solid. That leaves us with your QB. I like Carr against the Pack this week better than Delhomme against AZs D. Griese has a very nice matchup this week too.

*whew*  Accidently erased my reply so I get to start over... but I'm going to give you the reader's digest version... (it would help to know your basic scoring system)

Your RBs have good matchups.  You can't justify starting CJ b/c he's going against the #1 pass D in the league (although I have a gut feeling Cinci and CJ will do well against Pitt).  Your other WRs have OK matchups too.  I have zero confidence in Boldin - now and for the rest of the season.  Chicago D isn't going to have a good game this week without Ulricher.  Any options there?  Your kicker is solid.  That leaves us with your QB.  I like Carr against the Pack this week better than Delhomme against AZs D.  Griese has a very nice matchup this week too.

565950[/snapback]

I can pick up the baltimore defense.. any help?