[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Hello BIG TEN

theeohiostate

Yeah a 4 loss team in the conference is making noise running all over the supposed Big 10 power Michigan.  What happens when Wisconsin gets smacked around later by Iowa.  Will this ***ty Michigan team back into a BCS bowl.  What a joke.

566458[/snapback]

Not any worse than OU getting SSPPAANNKKEEDD by LSU in the bowls, or even worse THIS YEAR!! :D

Yeah a 4 loss team in the conference is making noise running all over the supposed Big 10 power Michigan.  What happens when Wisconsin gets smacked around later by Iowa.  Will this ***ty Michigan team back into a BCS bowl.  What a joke.

566458[/snapback]

HMMMM? I am trying to think of another team to BACK into a BCS game?

AH!! YES your SOONERS :D:D

Be quiet, i want to stop making you look silly!!

Oh my.  Those were the nastiest women Ive ever seen in the stands of a football game.  Where is this game being played, Ohio.  Well that explains it.

566473[/snapback]

Didn't your wife and sister-in-law tell ya'?

I sent them tickets

:D

TRY AGAIN!! IDIOT!!

Total Net Yards: MICH 389 / OSU 445

Total offensive plays: MICH 76 / OSU 71

Average gain per play: MICH 5.1 / OSU 6.3

I was trying to validate Bandwagon Boy's claim to this "grand" defensive play in The Big 10 but, I still can't seem to find it. Maybe you can enlighten me Bandwagon Boy. Should I be looking at teams like Indiana? Is that where the defense is? :D

Mich St which put 49 on then top 5 ranked Wisconsin loses to Penn St

OSU who loses 4 big 10 games biatch slaps Michigan

This conference is parity at its finest.  No good teams, just average teams with few skill players and even slower defenses trying to stop them.

566683[/snapback]

We will ONCE AGAIN, destroy all our LIL 12 opponents in the bowls :D

Then what'll you have to say.............AGAIN???

:D

Brains must be like farts in your family, everyone squeeks one out then puts it in the pillow. B)

The only endless drivel is your excuses when Oklahoma loses or when they get exposed. 9 times outta 10 Michigan beats Ohio State, therefore Michigan isn't bad. That is a Sgt. Ryan CLASSIC excuse.

566750[/snapback]

Thanks, i need a little ammunition against these brain dead dotards. :D

I was hoping this was an actual Big Ten thread. How about 20 forced turnovers in 5 games for Iowa's D for some D in the Big Ten (I know Minn. ran all over them last week.) I have to say Drew Tate is going to rule the big Ten at Qb for the next two years.

Will Oklahoma get past THE Iowa State in the Big 12 Championship...lol!?!? If they can't win the Big 12 title this year they better not be in the Championhip game.

Edited by Blitztalk

I was hoping this was an actual Big Ten thread.  How about 20 forced turnovers in 5 games for Iowa's D for some D in the Big Ten (I know Minn. ran all over them last week.)  I have to say Drew Tate is going to rule the big Ten at Qb for the next two years.

Will Oklahoma get past THE Iowa State in the Big 12 Championship...lol!?!?  If they can't win the Big 12 title this year they better not be in the Championhip game.

567134[/snapback]

I know how you feel, it's impossible to talk real football in here without Sarge's Army forcefeeding the forum with all their big 12 BULL***!!!! I heard so much SHIAT last year from the dip***s, that this year i decided to not take their lip!

Now, all they want to do is cry and wine, and defend the weakass big 12 confernece to their deaths :D

If Iowa St. has a balanced offense, they have a shot...........as any team in the country with a semi-decent offense could score at will on ou.

Be prepared for Sarge's army to come hunting you down, now that you have said something negative about their precious babies. :D

I was hoping this was an actual Big Ten thread.  How about 20 forced turnovers in 5 games for Iowa's D for some D in the Big Ten (I know Minn. ran all over them last week.)  I have to say Drew Tate is going to rule the big Ten at Qb for the next two years.

Will Oklahoma get past THE Iowa State in the Big 12 Championship...lol!?!?  If they can't win the Big 12 title this year they better not be in the Championhip game.

567134[/snapback]

It would actually be nice to be able to actually talk about football. But, anytime anybody tries, Bandwagon Boy has to act like a 4 year old that just learned how to cuss. Any discussion that we attempt turns into an immature Eminem face-off. If you recall from last year, the discussion on this message board was fairly enjoyable. There were certainly some huge homerism comments from all members but, it was never this name calling garble that it has become since "one" particular member decided that he was to flood the message boards with insignificant garbage. Sarge has been here for years talking the same way he is this year. Regardless of him homerism, this board had integrity. Ever since Bandwagon Boy came along, this board has become pretty much worthless.

LMAO<  Do you forget you start 99% of the smack talk about the Big 12.  we just say scoreboard and embarass your stupid ass.

567214[/snapback]

..........and you, IDIOT start 100% of the smack talk about...........the Pac 10, the SEC, the ACC, the Big 10 and heck...........every other conference in football................for the past two years

YOU are the reason this forum is infested with hatred for the BIG 12!!!!

Had you not been an OU fan, i would not be routing against them :D

It would actually be nice to be able to actually talk about football.  But, anytime anybody tries, Bandwagon Boy has to act like a 4 year old that just learned how to cuss.  Any discussion that we attempt turns into an immature Eminem face-off.  If you recall from last year, the discussion on this message board was fairly enjoyable.  There were certainly some huge homerism comments from all members but, it was never this name calling garble that it has become since "one" particular member decided that he was to flood the message boards with insignificant garbage.  Sarge has been here for years talking the same way he is this year.  Regardless of him homerism, this board had integrity.  Ever since Bandwagon Boy came along, this board has become pretty much worthless.

567199[/snapback]

NO, HOMERBOY!!! You have it ALL wrong, ever since someone stopped taking BULLYBOYS shiat this forum has went to hell!! If Bullyboy would stop bashing ever conference on the globe, there would not be any tention!! ..........and you don't make matters any better by slapping your jaws around every thought Bullyboy throws out there.

So, the board was better when Sgt. Numbnuts justt ranted on and on, as long as you agreed with it and no one questioned it............... :D

Let's be real about what has transpired...hmm?

Edited by theeohiostate

Just feels good to be a Buckeye!!!!!

Just feels good to beat Michigan.

Just feels good to see Ginn spark this team.

Just feels good to see the NCAA come in on Monday and leave on Tuesday.

Just feels good to see Herby and ESPN eat some "CROW".

and yes feels good to be going to the Alamo to play a Big 12 team again.

I will not begin to argue with BIG 12 folks in here just the same old stuff Big 12

is great and Big 11 Sucks stuff was kinda fun the first year but really kinda got old.

I would rather talk football...I believe the SEC is the best confrence right now...and I know this gonna get some folks upset but...I believe USC and Auburn would be the best National Title Game.

Just feels good to see Ginn  spark this team.

I will not begin to argue with BIG 12 folks in here just the same old stuff Big 12

is great and Big 11 Sucks stuff was kinda fun the first year but really kinda got old.

I would rather talk football...I believe the SEC is the best confrence right now...and I know this gonna get some folks upset but...I believe USC and Auburn would be the best National Title Game.

568114[/snapback]

I agree with ya' , it is pathetic that your voice can not be heard without some of these people SCREAMING BLOODY MURDER!!!

That is all i have wanted for 2 years, and since i get no respect from them i give NONE back, simple as that, it's a 2-way street and they are whining 'cause they want to go one- way?? Pretty hypicritical, huh.

I hope to invoke some of your patience and ignore them as well, congrats to all OSU and hopefully we do get another easy win in the bowls .

Just feels good to see Ginn  spark this team.

568114[/snapback]

Hey Congrats on spanking Michigan. But I have to disagree with a few things. Fact is Tenn barely beat Vanderbilt yesterday and they are the SEC rep to play Auburn in the SEC Champ game. Come on. Also look at LSU, they were losing to Miss in the 4th qtr only to escape with a INT as Miss was driving to win the game. Those are 2 of the 4 best teams in the SEC and they struggle vs 3 loss teams. Bama 6-5, with its 3rd string QB threw an INT in the endzone just before halftime vs Auburn that would have given Bama a 13-0 halftime lead and made the game much more interesting than just 21-13 final. I personally dont see how the SEC is anywhere near the best conference in the league. I dont see how Auburn is better than Utah, Cal or Texas for that matter.

As far as the Big 10, every announcer I heard yesterday said Michigan backed into the Rosebowl. So is that bashing the conference when your Champion backs into a BCS game, if everyone else in the country is saying the same thing. Who knows, but that is exactly what happened.

Edited by Sgt. Ryan

As far as the Big 10, every announcer I heard yesterday said Michigan backed into the Rosebowl.  So is that bashing the conference when your Champion backs into a BCS game, if everyone else in the country thinks the same thing.  Who knows, but that is exactly what happened.

568655[/snapback]

No , i guess that isn't bashing, so why do you have a double standard when the country said the OU backed into the National Championship game last year by losing to K.ST. ? Now, i can remember that didn't sit well with you, so why are you so quick to point out the same fact, when it doesn't involve your team?

I will not post any more about the Big 12 if you can reserve some of your harsh comments about any team that doesn't play in the Big 12?? DEAL?

Smack is smack, but i have to agree with everyone in this forum that is have gone on to long and went to far. I extend my appologies for any insults that went outside the box.

I say, we should agree to disagree and leave all the other BS aside.

Well i have to give the bucks credit, the layed it to us pretty good. How a team with that offense puts up 30pts, besides the punt return, is beyond me. Where the hell was our denfense, Ohio St drove the ball 80 and 99 yds for scores. I was worried about our freshman, the were fine, do me a favor, and get rid of that 3-4, it has given up to many big plays. As far as backing in, As a Michigan fan, it was tough to get excited. Even after Iowa beat Wisconsin.

As for our conference, I dont know if you chalk it up to having a down year, or not having 1 or 2 dominate teams.Guess we will wait for the bowl games, and see what happens.

Well i have to give the bucks credit, the layed it to us pretty good. How a team with that offense puts up 30pts, besides the punt return, is beyond me. Where the hell was our denfense, Ohio St drove the ball 80 and 99 yds for scores. I was worried about our freshman, the were fine, do me a favor, and get rid of that 3-4, it has given up to many big plays.  As far as backing in, As a Michigan fan, it was tough to get excited. Even after Iowa beat Wisconsin.

As for our conference, I dont know if you chalk it up to having a down year, or not having 1 or 2 dominate teams.Guess we will wait for the bowl games, and see what happens.

569748[/snapback]

Looking at the Big 10 this year, it seems to be a down year granted, but like you, i would like to wait to pass final judgement until AFTER the bowls games, we know we have some very stout defenses and a few high powered offenses, and the BUCKS are looking quite sharp after handing the ball over to the freshman, i still think Michigan is head and shoulders above the rest of the BIG 10, tough to win in The Shoe. Michigan will face Cal, and they will be a great game, the Bucks should play Ok.St or A&M which is nice as well .

So what does it say about the Big11 that both MI and WI got beat? Maybe its just that either MI and WI are not that good, or OSU and Iowa are better than we thought. Seriously, I'm not sure if it means that the conference is better "top to bottom" or that they don't have any elite teams. Just a handful of good - not great - teams...

Meanwhile, AUB didn't look so great vs. AL - same question - is SEC that strong, or does it mean that AUB is not in the same elite league as OU and USC? We won't know until the bowls again which conference plays better overall vs. good competition. Again, not being coy/sarcastic with this question, just genuinely asking for opinions. No name calling please...