[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Alabama 22 - Auburn 17

BS Miscreant

Teh conferences dont want a playoff.  They had a chance this yr. Top 2 bowls play then the winners play in the Rose Bowl a second time for the Title.  Conferences nixed it.

566481[/snapback]

The BCS eligible conferences, yes. The nation as a whole NO!!

Of course, the BCS or BCS conferences with automatic bids will not be in favor of it, that would belittle their games and they may lose some profit.

But, when i say "we", i mean, the fans.

It is raining in Bama.  Auburn has called 2 timeouts on 2 consecutive plays.  -11 yards total.  This is not swaying voters...

566508[/snapback]

Any win over 'Bama would be much better in the eyes of the voters than OU's lackluster performance against a Baylor team that should have been beaten by 60.

LMAO<  Bama is winning 6-0 at the half.  They have looked like Athena in the process.

Auburn would have to put 35 on Bama and shut them out the rest of the way to still be 6 pts worse than what OU did today. 

Since halftime of the A@m game, OU's D has given up exactly 3 pts in 2.5 games.

566584[/snapback]

WOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

LMAO<  Bama is winning 6-0 at the half.  They have looked like Athena in the process.

Auburn would have to put 35 on Bama and shut them out the rest of the way to still be 6 pts worse than what OU did today. 

566584[/snapback]

Hmmm.....wasn't ou trailing A & M by 7 at the half?? I guess that is different!!

:D

I was going to suggest a game of "Spot The Dotard" but that's too easy at the moment.

566584[/snapback]

Let's see, ah! YES!

Nebraska and Baylor......... :D

Why don't you drill a large hole into the side of your head? That way when people call you a dumbass, you will actually have an excuse.

566584[/snapback]

So it's dire, incomprehensible stupidity rather than plain dumb ignorance?

I think you are trying to compare Baylor and 'Bama? IDIOT!!

Baylor has given up 406 points this season

Alabama has only given up 148 points

ARE YOU REALLY THIS DUMB??? Baylor is giving up an average of 36 points a game and OU didn't even score as many as the average team Baylor has played :D:DB)

CLUELESS!!! AGAIN!!

Edited by theeohiostate

+

LMAO, you already owe me 1K, and will owe me another as i took your bet already OU will play for the NC game.  Worst I could do is break even at this point.  And you will lose 2K.  and Will pay, even if I have to fly to Ohio projects and knock it out of you.

On another note, Bama is starting their 3rd string QB, and playing their 3rd string RB and will face Tennesses 3rd string QB in the SEC Champ game, and beat Ga because Danny Ware was hurt.  Geez, how much easier could it be for this team.  Nonetheless, it wont matter, as they will run into Miami in the Sugar Bowl and get throttled.  Bank on it.  While my Sooners will beat USc in Miami and win the title.  Isnt college football grand....

566785[/snapback]

Button down that flapping upper lip of yours, IDIOT, before I staple it to the ceiling and watch you spin around like a fart-powered ceiling fan.

WELCHER...........PAY UP PUNK!!

other than maybe michigan/ohio state fans, none of you understand this game. it doesn't matter who plays third string fourth string, whatever, this is a rivalry game like you people are not associated with and cannot comprehend. 2 years ago auburn was unranked and played a fourth string tailback and a tight end at fullback and won 17-7. The players come to play in this game. Bama would kill Baylor btw. Unless you are apart of something like this you don't understand. Winning by one point in this game means everything. so dissing auburn for beatin alabama 21-13 is just plain crazy. WAR EAGLE! THREE IN A ROW OVER BAMA BABY!!! WDE!!!!

other than maybe michigan/ohio state fans, none of you understand this game. it doesn't matter who plays third string fourth string, whatever, this is a rivalry game like you people are not associated with and cannot comprehend. 2 years ago auburn was unranked and played a fourth string tailback and a tight end at fullback and won 17-7. The players come to play in this game. Bama would kill Baylor btw. Unless you are apart of something like this you don't understand. Winning by one point in this game means everything. so dissing auburn for beatin alabama 21-13 is just plain crazy. WAR EAGLE! THREE IN A ROW OVER BAMA BABY!!! WDE!!!!

570446[/snapback]

Amazing.

This has got to be the most ignorant post Ive ever read.

I think we all understand. Every team has a rival from Pee Wee to Middle School to High School to College. None is any more intense to the players involved. Are you telling us Bama and Auburn players want this game more than FSU/Miami players want to win that game. Texas/OU, USC/Cal, Army vs Navy. This has got to be the dumbest post on this site this yr. The only thing that makes one rivalry more recognized than another is the records of the teams for a consistant period of time, and what is on the line most of the time. Michigan/OSU winner is usually in the Rose Bowl so that rivalry has been intense. Im not sure you could say the same thing for Bama and Auburn. Hell Nebraska vs OU for 30 yrs meant the winner goes to the Orange Bowl. I think you are a lil too close to that situation to say that game means more than any other rivalry. Cause that aint the case.

I said the same thing when OU went to Stillwater and played a ranked Okie St team, and got bashed for this same kind of post. To OU, the game doesnt mean as much because they have had the upper hand in the series for so long. For Okie St it means everything as you stated above. Recruiting, beating Goliath, literally makes the Okie St season to knock of the Sooners. OU gave up 2 TDs on Special teams and won 38-35 and they took all kinds of hell. Forgive me if I dont care about the exuses now, as most ripped the Sooners for that game. And Okie St wasnt playing its #3 QB either.

BTW, Okie St would kill Alabama.

Edited by Sgt. Ryan