[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Just a numbers thing

theeohiostate

Is your brain not quick enough to put all of your thought (left the "s" of off thought on purpose) into one sentence.  I once knew an autisitic (sp?) kid who repeated everything you said to him back to you 3 times.  I'm thinking there may be a coralation here...

566729[/snapback]

HUH??

:D

Should you be using your lumpy triangular forehead to operate your Speak N' Spell so soon after your cerebellum amputation, you agitated gibbering banana-shaped dildo-sucking cum-farting babbling butthead?

DID YOU GET THAT??? :D

Idiot boy is such a tool.  He makes Ugly Tuna look like einstein.  He cant say Athena about hsi so called sad sack team.  They just had the biggest win of the season, and he is infatuated with OU.  Hes a closet Sooner fan.  Isnt it obvious.

566731[/snapback]

I think we need to put it to a poll... Is his *official* name:

1. Idiot Boy

2. Bandwagon Boy

3. Big 12 Wannabe

4. Tool

5. Richard Simmons

6. Other

Idiot boy is such a tool.  He makes Ugly Tuna look like einstein.  He cant say Athena about hsi so called sad sack team.  They just had the biggest win of the season, and he is infatuated with OU.  Hes a closet Sooner fan.  Isnt it obvious.

566731[/snapback]

Like i said before i'll admit to being a closet sooner fan, as soon as you come outta the closet.........you know what i mean......FUNNYBOY!! :D

the OU win over Baylor verses  the "soon to be" Auburn win over Bama

Baylor has given up 406 points this year, that is an average of 36.9 PPG.  OU only scored 35???,  PATHETIC!!!

Alabama has given up 148 points this year, that is an average of 14.8, Auburn already has 14 as i write.

So, obviously Bama is a MUCH more formidable opponent.

Maybe the computer should look at that!! :D

566681[/snapback]

Looks like Auburn may double the points that Bama has allowed per game this season, i'd say that is much better than OU not even putting up the average amount of points that Baylor has allowed, wouldn't you?

I dont think this is going to help Auburn, in fact Id be surprised if OU didnt increase its lead on them come Monday.

566788[/snapback]

SARGE!, the world's greatest proof of reincarnation- no one could get that dumb in just one lifetime.

:D

bye bye ou Heisman hopefuls and NC :D

IT'S OFFICIAL!!!

USC and AUBURN!!

LMAO, only winning by 8 pts vs a unranked 6-5 team starting their 3rd string QB. 

Im not impressed,  the voters and computers wont be either.  OU increases its lead in the next BCS.  :D

566809[/snapback]

Auburn will gain votes and probably pass OU ( who played a team that is giving up 36.9 PPG) and only scored 35 on them, Heck UAB laid 55 on Baylor, OU is weak and the voters will appreciate another hard fought SEC contest, nothing like you'll find in the big 12.