[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The only good thing about Ohio!

LiL10(s)ArEaJoKe

They elected George Bush to a 2nd term!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bush received 2,796,147 votes and Kerry received 2,659,664......

Hey theohiostate were you one of the 2,659,664, if I had to guess I'd say yeah you were!!!!!

So why dont you get a f'en life and just come to the realization that OU will be in NC game PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!

(not to diss any other members on the huddle forums this is soley directed at u know who)

Hey theohiostate were you one of the 2,659,664, if I had to guess I'd say yeah you were!!!!!

So why dont you get a f'en life and just come to the realization that OU will be in NC game PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!

(not to diss any other members on the huddle forums this is soley directed at u know who)

566921[/snapback]

.........and has anyone told you why ducks fly upside down over oklamhoma?

:D

Shut your lollipop-sucking mouth before I ram your coned forehead up your gaping *** and make you to dance the Macarena for nickels outside of your nearest Wal-Mart, IDIOT. :D

566921[/snapback]

can you even vote? know how to punch a chad? :D

Edited by theeohiostate

566921[/snapback]

I'd tell you to go f' yourself and the horse you rode in on, but looking at that stupid grin on your face, I'd say you already have. :D

Ohio is the heart of it all............didn't ya' know. Now get that gradeschool smack outta here or i'll shred your words into pieces. :D