[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Paging Vote Quimby2

untateve

As previously noted, please download and utilize my avatar.

Your new sigline:

I am in awe of all that is the University of Florida Fighting Gators. I am bathed in the aura of the Orange and Blue. I can say nothing more than, "It's Great, to be, a Florida Gator!!!"

Just got back from the game. This has easily been the most frustrating year I've experienced as a Seminole fan. Our defense is one of the best in the country. We have talent on the offense, but our players are not put in a position to win. I really hope Bowden retires this year because I dont see things getting better if he and sorry ass son stays. I don't want to see FSU turn into a Penn St. Anyways, congratulations Untateve you guys deserved to win it.

Just got back from the game. This has easily been the most frustrating year I've experienced as a Seminole fan.  Our defense is one of the best in the country.  We have talent on the offense, but our players are not put in a position to win. I really hope Bowden retires this year because I dont see things getting better if he and sorry ass son stays. I don't want to see FSU turn into a Penn St. Anyways, congratulations Untateve  you guys deserved to win it.

567299[/snapback]

Now you understand what it's like to be a Chicago Bears fan. :D

Your a man of his words for sure Quimby. First a 'canes avatar and now this. Not to mention your now #3....... IN THE STATE.  :D  B)

569662[/snapback]

:D Yeah, at 0 for 2 I pretty much suck at these avatar bets. Not making another one till there is coaching change.

It could be worse though. I could be a Dolphin fan and not only be #3 in the state but # 32 in the nation :bigshock:

:D Yeah, at 0 for 2  I pretty much suck at these avatar bets. Not making another one till there is coaching change. 

It could be worse though. I could be a Dolphin fan and not only be #3 in the state but # 32 in the nation :bigshock:

569730[/snapback]

I'm thinking 34-35 actually. I know a couple of college teams that could beat the Dolphins this year. :D

no, no, no--a post in the Pro Football forum or in the Tailgate.  Where everyone can enjoy it (okay, where I can enjoy it more).  Only us college football geeks come here.

572148[/snapback]

It'll have to be in the tailgate since my Noles have very little to offer in the college football forum. That is unless we started a fire Jeff Bowden thread... hmmmm.

It'll have to be in the tailgate since my Noles have very little to offer in the college football forum. That is unless we started a fire Jeff Bowden thread... hmmmm.

573719[/snapback]

seeing skins mistake you for a Gator was good fun. I hope jeff bowden stays forever. Maybe bobby will retire and jeff could become head coach. We all have dreams.

seeing skins mistake you for a Gator was good fun.  I hope jeff bowden stays forever.  Maybe bobby will retire and jeff could become head coach.  We all have dreams.

574611[/snapback]

Bowden does need to retire! The rumors around town are that changes will be made. That Heggins our O line coach is likely gone and that Jeff Bowden will be demoted back to wr coach. We'll see if it happens.

• 1 month later...
Bowden does need to retire! The rumors around town are that changes will be made. That Heggins our O line coach is likely gone and that Jeff Bowden will be demoted back to wr coach. We'll see if it happens.

575268[/snapback]

Good news VQ, Heggins is out as O-line coach. Oh happy day! Take Jeff with you...please!

http://www.tallahassee.com/mld/tallahassee/10564317.htm