[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Another Huddle suggestion

Monsters Of The Midway

Another pay site that I use for information has been doing something that I think is a great idea and I think The Huddle would be even better if it "followed suit". I find much better information on The Huddle and enjoy the guys over here much more so, I think this would just make it better. Here is what they do:

Every Sunday morning, the Pro Football Forum has every questionable/probable/RBBC player have it's own topic pinned on the main message board. It makes finding out about a particular player much more accessible. It prevents 300 posts about "What's with Thomas Jones today?". Rather than having to sift through several posts to find the most updated information, it's all pinned by the mods at the top and everybody posts any new info under the same post.

This is a feature that is very useful to me. I think others would find it very useful, as well. Whatcha think?

We have tried something like that before. Both here and over in the FA Forum. It seems that everyone requires their own thread for some reason. Probably because most don't look to see if there is an existing thread... or they think they are always the first one to know and post.

Pinning 30 or 40 posts would be a mess... IMHO.... However, pinning ONE or three threads that have all the info in them as it is gathered from TV and on the 'net would be good.

Maybe a QB thread.... a RB thread... and a WR thread?

Could become very cumbersome if we had to many threads pinned.

I find much better information on The Huddle and enjoy the guys over here much more so, I think this would just make it better.  Here is what they do:

all of us?? :D

I do like the idea, would make it easier for people posting the news and the ones reviewing it.

:D