[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Here we go again with Peyton...

aterry1979

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've written this before, but I own BOTH Peyton and Edge, so it's bittersweet for me. Wish Peyton would give Edge a little taste, though. Christ, Peyton, just one rushing TD for the guy who makes your play action possible wouldn't kill ya! :D

Imagine their change of attitude had they drafted Manning.

568831[/snapback]

I know! Why didn't everyone draft Manning and for that matter Culpepper, Priest Holmes and Shaun Alexander. I'll never understand why people don't do that...........

Bright side for Edge owners: he's got 101 yds in the frst half. I don't see Indy pummeling CHI through the air like they did HOU (intra-division rival, possible high points tie-breaker, etc), so Edge should get plenty of yardage (knock on wood) in the second half, maybe a 200-yd game? Again...fingers crossed...are you listening FF gods? Now watch Dungy take Edge out to "keep him fresh," and Rhodes gets two 2nd half short yardage TDs :D

The whiners come out again...  :D

Yeah, he's going for the record.  So what?  As long as he doesn't endanger their lead, what's the big deal?

BTW, Edge has 15 carries for 110 yds at halftime.  It's not like they're ignoring him.

568880[/snapback]

Thank you!!

ALl you Edge owners want to know why they throw more in the Red Zone? Look at Edge's numbers in short yardage situations, they're awful.

Thank you!!

ALl you Edge owners want to know why they throw more in the Red Zone? Look at Edge's numbers in short yardage situations, they're awful.

568888[/snapback]

I didn't draft Edge because I know how bad he is in short yardage. Right now I'm sitting pretty with Droughns.