[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Jamal Lewis' ANKLE-

redcoltfan

Lewis said after the game that he thinks he will play in next Sunday's game at New England.

I'm still benching him next week!!!! Jamal has been killing me!!!

I debated this week between Jamal, Dillon, and Blaylock.

Two of which are starting tonight!!!

Of course I started Jamal and got a big fat zero, now I'm down by 33 points and would have had both backs and a much better chance to win tonight...........Now I need a blow up type game from one of them!!! :D :hoppingmad:

Man I hate fantasy football....

I've been waiting to get better word but so far all I can gather is that Lewis "could have played" yesterday if needed but it was against DAL so it was not needed.

And yes, Lewis has been on my bad side since his first injury in the NFL and after a nice surprise last year he's back to his same old ways.

I've been waiting to get better word but so far all I can gather is that Lewis "could have played" yesterday if needed but it was against DAL so it was not needed.

And yes, Lewis has been on my bad side since his first injury in the NFL and after a nice surprise last year he's back to his same old ways.

570280[/snapback]

I'm sure the coaches decided to keep him out, and I read he did have a limp last night, but come on man you sprained your ankle suck it up buttercup.

As for next week I would not play Jamal unless I had no other choice. I'm just praying Holmes is out again so I can start Blaylock and Edge like I should have this week instead of Lewis and Blaylock which killed me.

Yup and according to your priority news:

The initial impression given by Billick was that Lewis does not have a severe sprain and that he was held out of the Dallas game largely as a precautionary measure made easier when the Ravens won the game handily anyway.

Until you see results who knows, but odds are he'll be okay for next week it sounds like.

Lewis had 2 carries for 5 yards before leaving the Week #11 game not to return.

Insight: The Baltimore Sun reported, "In a scene that spoke volumes about the Ravens' current identity, Lewis lobbied on the sideline to go back in the game after spraining his left ankle in the first quarter but the coaching staff felt no reason to risk it." After the game Lewis, who walked with a limp in the locker room, said he would be able to play Sunday in New England. Being optimistic it appears the injury is not to serious. More information will be available on Monday.