[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Did Walker Owners get screwed on Challenged Call?

Ram Fan

I wasn't watching the game at the time, but Walker was originally called out out of bounds on a play. Then NFL website said play was challenged and reversed resulting in an additional 11 yds on the play. Walker's yds went up to 77 for the game...Then they changed it back to 66 yds (thus taking away the additional 11 yds on the challenged call). Here is the play by play from NFL website:

2-8-GB19 (6:41) B.Favre pass to J.Walker to GB 39 for 20 yards (G.Earl). (4 yards after catch.)

1-10-50 (5:47) (Shotgun) B.Favre pass incomplete to A.Chatman.

Notice that in the top play that Walker got the the 39 yd line...But the next play starts at the 50 yd line...What happened to the 11 yds. I need all the yds I can get to beat my opponent!

I too noticed that discrepancy between NFL.com and Yahoo. But the Yahoo league is giving me 77 yds so I have no complaints, yet.

569420[/snapback]

Yahoo switched it back to 66yds this very moment. I have no doubt the yards will be added back in later - this is likely a CBS screw-up.

I too noticed that discrepancy between NFL.com and Yahoo. But the Yahoo league is giving me 77 yds so I have no complaints, yet.

569420[/snapback]

I noticed that too. I went to Sports Illustrated website and they have Walker w/ 77 yds. But then I noticed a difference in stats for Favre, Walker, and Ferguson:

NFL

Favre 12/19 151 yds

Walker 5 rec 66 yds

Ferguson 2 rec 15 yds

Sports Illustrated

Favre 11/18 151 yds

Walker 5 rec 77 yds

Ferguson 1 rec 4 yds

This is weird...

Yahoo switched it back to 66yds this very moment.  I have no doubt the yards will be added back in later - this is likely a CBS screw-up.

569426[/snapback]

Were you watching the game? Did Walker get an additional 11 yds on that play that isn't showing up?

Yahoo switched it back to 66yds this very moment.  I have no doubt the yards will be added back in later - this is likely a CBS screw-up.

569426[/snapback]

I hope so..I'm in an absolute dog-fight. My opponent has Mcnabb while I have TO. So I was figuring a big day for Mcnabb wouldn't hurt me so much, since it would mean big numbers for TO too :D And oh by the way, he has Westbrook too :D

Were you watching the game?  Did Walker get an additional 11 yds on that play that isn't showing up?

569438[/snapback]

The nfl.com site messed up. the catch was made by robert ferguson for 11 yards but for some reason the site had the challenge coming on the play before by javon walker. the play before, walker caught a 20 yard pass. walker should not have gotten those 11 yards.

The nfl.com site messed up.  the catch was made by robert ferguson for 11 yards but for some reason the site had the challenge coming on the play before by javon walker.  the play before, walker caught a 20 yard pass.  walker should not have gotten those 11 yards.

569445[/snapback]

Thanks for clearing that up...But I wish you were wrong, I need the yds :D

Just wanted to point out that Walker hasn't had a ball thrown his way since Favre got picked on the play intended for him. Been almost the entire 2nd half. Something's not right and I'm none to happy about it.....

Sure seemed that way. Of course I have Walker and the cellar dweller I'm playing has Driver. What a f@cking joke. The loser picks this week to show up for work. It'll cost me. :D:DB)

Just wanted to point out that Walker hasn't had a ball thrown his way since Favre got picked on the play intended for him.  Been almost the entire 2nd half.  Something's not right and I'm none to happy about it.....

569529[/snapback]

Neither am I. I needed 90 yards from Walker for a tie, 100 for a win. He ended up with 88. Ugh!! :D It looked like it was in the bag early in the third. What the heck happened?? All of a sudden it was the Donald Driver show!! One on my toughest losses ever.

Im just pissed that huddle said he was "a lock" for a TD and had him for 110 with 2 td/s bunch of bs i say. Seems like he got covered good by Glenn but I thought this was the worst passing defense in the league? Sunday night games ALWAYS has a different outcome than a normal early afternoon game. Those annoying announcers curse everyone and I seen Theismanns injury to his ankle when he played. What I think was that LT shouldve done is ripped his broken ankle off and shoved it in his mouth.

I was already getting my doors blown off (he had Edge, Wayne, Balt D to my Manning, Alexander, Pittman, Walker, R. Smith, Chambers). I'm fighting tooth and nail to run away w/ the total points championship and was hoping Walker was going to be the last saving grace.

I looked through the official game stats and saw that Walker was thrown to exactly 3 times after that interception - 2 incompletions, 1 completion for 3 yards. 3? 3?!?!?!?!? For the 2nd leading receiver in the NFL? 3?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? What a crock of $hit. Needless to say, I'm hoping for a low scoring affair tomorrow night (wishful thinking).

3?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!