[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Is it me?

Caveman_Nick

It not just you ~ good stuff :D

"All that stuff about matching up the defenses and offenses for some notion of how a game will end up involving either the Bears or Colts is just a pipe dream. Let me close my eyes and tell you what their next matchups will be without looking at the schedule... Okay... coming clear now... Manning will throw for tw..thr.. four touchdowns and the Colts will score around... fog is clearing.... ah yes - they will score somewhere between 31 and 97 points. The Bears will play another team and they will ... oh gosh... looks like score between 10 and 20 points and the runner will be either Anthony Jones or Thomas Thomas who will... what's that?... oh - provide the only real offense in the game. And... and... last vision coming through... okay. Looks like Craig Krenzel will throw around 150 yards with one score and two turnovers. Apparently whether he is facing the New England Patriots or the Cougars of Bennington Middle School. Why do either of these teams bother traveling? They should just both play the game in their respective stadiums without an actual opponent on the field and it wouldn't likely change the outcome. Just do it by phone or something."

I sort of have a small problem with becoming more sarcastic the later at night it gets. It works out okay now but it was not as well received back when I was writing term papers in high school and college. My fellow classmates enjoyed reading my papers more than the teachers did.

And glad you liked it! :D

FWIW, Tunnel Vision has ALWAYS been very hughmorous. :D

570252[/snapback]

I've always thought so.

Every Monday morn I get up... check the email, check my leagues, log into the Huddle and click on Tunnel Vision... go grab a cup of coffee and sit down to a real great read. :D

Have to admit, sometimes the spilling of very hot coffee while reading some of that stuff is a little bothersome... but the blisters eventually go away and the read is well worth it. B)

As a retired teacher, let me add, had the papers I had to read been as interesting as DMD's "Tunnel Vision" perhaps I would not have retired. I also look forward to Monday morning -- first thing I do. :D

but scratch that -- i'd still retire so I can spend all this time on ff