[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

My Weekly Blunder

MrTed46

I am going to go bang my head on the wall.

i had a chance to clinch my 1st round bye in the playoff..which is obviously a big thing.

I lost by 1 point!!

I put in Falcons Defense over Pittmann. I did this thinkin Falcons are a "safer" play in my scoring system. Wrong

I replaced my kicker. I dropped Jeff Wilkins for Kaeding. Well Kaeding decided to miss and extra point and a fieldgoal which gives me - 2 negative points. Had he made the extra point I would have +2 added to my score, had he made the fieldgoal I would have +4 had he mad both +6. I pickd him up due to the Chargers explosive offense and their easy schedule. I figure they can get extra points and within fieldgoal range quicker than the Rams. The theory is ok but the kicker needs to make kicks. Wrong for this week.

Shaun Alexander had 29 carries for 96 yards. 1 more carry would have givin me 1 points, 4 yards would have givin me 1 point.

:D

Hope you that lost get some entertainment from this and feel a little better.

Oh did I mention it was a divisional game also.

Edited by MrTed46

I haven't picked the right (highest scoring) line-up once yet the year in my big money league. B)

This weeks blunder? Sitting Reggie Wayne for Lelie. Gotta go with your gut, right?

me <-- :D <--- my gut.....

Conversely, I did start Wiggins over Witten. :D

I forgot to mention that on the "Tunnel Vision" Section - Someone has to laugh Someone has to Cry.

3 of the 7 players on the Cry side are on my team.

570592[/snapback]

Played Thomas Jones and sat Brian Westbrook. Glad all the sites I subscribe to suggested sitting Westbrook against the tough Redskins Defense. Also sat Justin McCareins for Brandon Lloyd. And yet I still may win.

I know it's ultimately my decision, but I really wonder what it is you have to do to become an "expert" on some of these sites.

Edited by quickdraw