[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Bob Sanders

CaptainHook

For those of you IDP players who wondered what happened to Colts SS Bob Sanders in yesterday's game, he twisted his knee on kick-off coverage. Reports on local radio today said he has a sprained MCL and is out 3-6 weeks. Doss filled in and had an INT, but Sanders will be missed. Hopefully he can get back soon, he was looking to be a real impact player on defense.

Edited by CaptainHook

For those of you IDP players who wondered what happened to Colts SS Bob Sanders in yesterday's game, he twisted his knee on kick-off coverage.  Reports on local radio today said he has a sprained MCL and is out 3-6 weeks.  Doss filled in and had an INT, but Sanders will be missed.  Hopefully he can get back soon, he was looking to be a real impact player on defense.

570577[/snapback]

And I must admit that this was my bad.

I doomed Sanders all by myself when I picked him up last week and started him in both of my leagues.

I do apologize. :doah:

I drafted him in a dynasty. Yesterday was the first day I put him into my lineup. :D

570683[/snapback]

so it's both of yours fault Czar... you & Jrick. B)

This is a hugh blow to our fusion squad..... up until yesterday he's averaged over 20 points per game over the last month. Looks like he's shelved 'till 2005. :D