[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

things to ponder

Avernus

what if Butch Davis is fired after this week?.......and Dave Campo comes in...

might this be the time to have lee Suggs on your bench, as he's clearly the better back of the 2....I'd personally like to see him get 20+ rushes....and 25+ touches...he's extremely explosive....

anyone else think things might shake up a bit more?

Can't do a whole lot when you keep losing OL players. They lost their RT this past week.... a patchwork OL isn't going to help anyone.

Right now I don't see anything good for Cleveland. A change in coaches won't put healthy players on the OL.

Can't do a whole lot when you keep losing OL players. They lost their RT this past week.... a patchwork OL isn't going to help anyone.

Right now I don't see anything good for Cleveland. A change in coaches won't put healthy players on the OL.

571216[/snapback]

ouch...how many linemen have gone down?

The RG went on IR earlier... now the RT is going on IR.... and the link I had just talked about a patched up OL that is going to have big problems protecting the QB.... as if they had been protecting the QB to begin with. :D

571224[/snapback]

ahaha, yea...I noticed..even in the Eagles game their pass protection sucked...but Suggs was still finding holes...

I guess the damage that has been done is beyond repair.. :D

**Part of the inconsistency, he said, comes from having to play "musical chairs" on the offensive line. Right tackle Ryan Tucker was lost for the season Sunday, two weeks after right guard Kelvin Garmon went down with a season-ending knee injury.

"I don't know, with a good football team, if I've ever been in a situation where there's as much having to fit different guys in every single week," he said.

http://clevelandbrowns.com/news_room/news/arts/3572.0.html