[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

will answer questions

Avernus

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Currently riding a 6 game win streak and hanging on to 1st place by the skin of my teeth. I have a tough opponent this week with some questionable matchups and I'm looking for some opinions for QB and RB....This is a touchdown scoring league...

I have Brady vs the Ravens, Leftwich vs the Vikings and Hasselback vs Buffalo. I definatly will sit Hass....I would like to start Lefty, but his status is uncertain. In addition, Vick (plays NO and has been improving) and Griese are available on the WW. Would you start Brady because he maybe gets you at least one TD (old reliable)....take a chance on Lefty...or grab Vick and start him (I might drop Hass to get Vick if its worth taking the chance)...

At RB, I plan on starting Pittman versus Carolina. After that, its between McAllister, Duckett and Dillon for the last spot. I am leaning towards McAllister vs Atlanta.....Thoughts?

Thanks for the advise and Happy Thanksgiving!

Currently riding a 6 game win streak and hanging on to 1st place by the skin of my teeth. I have a tough opponent this week with some questionable matchups and I'm looking for some opinions for QB and RB....This is a touchdown scoring league...

I have Brady vs the Ravens, Leftwich vs the Vikings and Hasselback vs Buffalo. I definatly will sit Hass....I would like to start Lefty, but his status is uncertain. In addition, Vick (plays NO and has been improving) and Griese are available on the WW. Would you start Brady because he maybe gets you at least one TD (old reliable)....take a chance on Lefty...or grab Vick and start him (I might drop Hass to get Vick if its worth taking the chance)...

At RB, I plan on starting Pittman versus Carolina. After that, its between McAllister, Duckett and Dillon for the last spot. I am leaning towards McAllister vs Atlanta.....Thoughts?

Thanks for the advise and Happy Thanksgiving!

574586[/snapback]

I'd drop Brady and Hass for Vick and Griese honestly....start Vick this week...and then start Deuce...

good luck and happy turlkey day :D

Thanks for the input Avernus....Wow...cut Brady?? Why d you advise to cut Brady? Hasselbeck I understand...

Regarding my obsession post....It's a 10 team league....

574601[/snapback]

well, both Vick and Griese are better fantasy performers than Brady...plus as the playoffs wind near...the weather up in foxborough ibecomes unbearable and you see plenty of 10-6 games...it's happened plenty over the years....

plus...you'd never have to start Brady...

Who to start at my wr/rb position?

Driver-wr

stokley-wr

Wheatley-rb

Last week i started wheatley cause everyone told me to but driver had an awsome game and wheatley did nothing, who to start thisweek, driver in monday night?

10yd/pt rushing,rec. 6pt/TD

I am surprised you said to start  Randy since he may not play, but I guess Chris B may not either and Whitten won't do anything this week.

574619[/snapback]

randy moss is fine this week....see my randy moss update thread in the pro football forum....

Who to start at my wr/rb position?

Driver-wr

stokley-wr

Wheatley-rb

Last week i started wheatley cause everyone told me to but driver had an awsome game and wheatley did nothing, who to start thisweek, driver in monday night?

10yd/pt rushing,rec.  6pt/TD

574628[/snapback]

start Driver on monday night...I almost like Stokley...but the odds are probably about 1 in 3 that Stokley will have a breakout game....as in between Harrison, Wayne and Stokley....and in GB...it's basically between Walker and Driver...

so here...you just play your odds..

good luck this week and happy turlkey day :D

Which of these Rb would you start?

F. Taylor

Mcgahee

R. Johnson

T. Jones

I can start 2. I am leaning towards Johnson and Mcgahee. But starting

Mcgahee is making me nervous. Thanks in advance

574659[/snapback]

what is your scoring like?....I'll assume performance...but things like 1 pt per rec would play a huge factor here...

Taylor and Jones....Dallas can't stop the run and Jones will be catching plenty as well...expect a low scoring affair and a heavy dose of TJ on turlkey day...

good luck and happy turlkey day :D

Need a #2 RB behind Dom Davis

Julius Jones vs. CHI

Chester Taylor vs. NE

William Green vs. CIN

Stephen Jackson vs. GB

Thanks. :D

574662[/snapback]

go with Julius Jones on turlkey day as he's fresh and will get plenty touches...

I also expect him to catch a couple passes as well...to open things up a bit..

Avernus need a WDIS for WR's

Horn vs Atl

Chambers vs SF

Clayton vs Car

Driver vs Stl

R Smith vs Oak

6 pts. for TD, 1 pt. for 10 yds.  Play three.

Thanks for your help, have a Happy Thansksgiving.  Good luck this weekend.  Book

574678[/snapback]

Chambers, Driver and Smith...

I hate to bench horn...but both Smith and Driver are primetime performers....Horn is still hurting....Chambers is facing a horrid pass defense...so I play them while I play the "wait and see" approach with Horn...not to mention with the favorable matchups you have on primetime...

good luck this week and happy turlkey day :D

Thanks in advance for your help.

I made an error with my starting running backs and could use some advice this week.

I have E.James, C.Mart, and Ahman. Leaning towards James(lock) and C-Mart but would'nt mind any input.

James vs. Lions

Martin vs. AZ

Green on MNF vs Rams(injury status uncertain)

We start two and I made an error last week - would appreciate your help.

Thanks.

Sorry for posting this twice, but I think my other one was over looked.

Walker/Lelie/RMoss/Horn/Burleson/Branch

I need to start 3. As of now I have Walker/Lelie/RMoss in my lineup. Do you agree with these choises. If not, which and why.

What do you think of C Brown's situation. Should I start O Smith in his place?

Thanks.

Thanks in advance for your help.

I made an error with my starting running backs and could use some advice this week.

I have E.James, C.Mart, and Ahman.  Leaning towards James(lock) and C-Mart but would'nt mind any input.

James vs. Lions

Martin vs. AZ

Green on MNF vs Rams(injury status uncertain)

We start two and I made an error last week - would appreciate your help.

Thanks.

574688[/snapback]

jeah, start James and Green....they are pretty much primetime backs this week

Sorry for posting this twice, but I think my other one was over looked.

Walker/Lelie/RMoss/Horn/Burleson/Branch

I need to start 3.  As of now I have Walker/Lelie/RMoss in my lineup.  Do you agree with these choises.  If not, which and why. 

What do you think of C Brown's situation.  Should I start O Smith in his place?

Thanks.

574691[/snapback]

jeah, you have the best combination of WR's in right now....

and as for Brown....you're better off rolling the dice with him even if he's hurt.....

he might be a little healthy and put up around 80 and a score....if not more..

I need help at Flex position! Need 1

Colbert vs TB

Goings vs TB

M Bennett vs Jax

Booker vs 49ers

6 Points for td and 1 point per 10 yards!

574825[/snapback]

might as well roll with Goings here...since he's the RB..

good luck...happy turlkey