[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Worst Poster in Message Board History

Cyclones

Is there any doubt of whom I speak?

I've spent many years on many message boards. Hell, the Tailgate alone has enough dickwads to offer, but never in my life have I seen a more useless, moronic, pathetic poster than theohiostate. I can only hope and pray that your life is not as bad as everyone here must make it out to be. I want to add you to my ignore list, but every time I see one of your posts, I am so enthralled with the amount of nerve you have to post something so inherently wrong. You even directly contradict facts in alot of your posts! I'm no saint, as many of the liberal posters at the tailgate could certainly tell you, but you are the hands down winner of the Worst Poster in Message Board History award.

Ass.

Is there any doubt of whom I speak?

I've spent many years on many message boards. Hell, the Tailgate alone has enough dickwads to offer, but never in my life have I seen a more useless, moronic, pathetic poster than theohiostate. I can only hope and pray that your life is not as bad as everyone here must make it out to be. I want to add you to my ignore list, but every time I see one of your posts, I am so enthralled with the amount of nerve you have to post something so inherently wrong. You even directly contradict facts in alot of your posts! I'm no saint, as many of the liberal posters at the tailgate could certainly tell you, but you are the hands down winner of the Worst Poster in Message Board History award.

Ass.

595526[/snapback]

........and this coming from another BIG 12 HOMER!! That's happens to agree with all the IDIOT shiat that comes out of every other ONE-SIDED statement made by his fellow big 12 homers..................get a life!! Your just another f'ing idiot trying to get a rise, you and Sarge should get a room!!

This tool takes the cake.  Without you, this forum would be perfect.  Prove me wrong, leave and lets see.

595828[/snapback]

Leave? :D

...........and let you and your school mates have all the fun?

What? Can't handle someone that's doesn't take your lip? If you were in front of me right now, you'd see what i mean.......PUNK!!

........and this coming from another BIG 12 HOMER!!  That's happens to agree with all the IDIOT shiat that comes out of every other ONE-SIDED statement made by his fellow big 12 homers..................get a life!!  Your just another f'ing idiot trying to get a rise, you and Sarge should get a room!!

595737[/snapback]

I live in Kentucky, ***, and am the biggest SEC homer there is.

There's another example of you blatantly misrepresenting facts.

What a dumb motherOpraher.

I live in Kentucky, ***, and am the biggest SEC homer there is.

There's another example of you blatantly misrepresenting facts.

What a dumb motherOpraher.

595978[/snapback]

That's what I thought, but I figured I'd let you say it. Well osu, there's another non Big-12 homer that thinks your a mooran.

LMAO,  Don;t kid yourself.  You take my lip.  Hell Ive got you infatuated with my Sooners.  Keep up the good work..... B)

And if you were in front of my face, you would run screaming mommy in the opposite direction.

596345[/snapback]

This coming from a man that has no balls to stand behing his bold comments, like i said you are a puss!!

.........and we are to believe that i would go running :D

You can't even stand up to me now. A true pud-wacker :D

I have encountered a number of posters that I thought were bad for the huddle and did nothing but detract from our community. It would be pretty difficult for me to single one guy out as the #1 worst huddler of all time given the amount of time I have spent here over the past 4 or 5 years. theohiostate is just one of about 5 to 10 that I can think of off the top of my head that I believe make this place alot less fun to hang around. As a matter of fact, the garbage he spews is one of the main reasons I dont come to the college football forum more often. What he doesnt know is that Sarge could probably get his sorry ass banned with 1 phone call to DMD. I will go ahead and give my vote to theohiostate if we are talking about worst huddler all time in the college football forum..

What he doesnt know is that Sarge could probably get his sorry ass banned with 1 phone call to DMD. 

I would welcome that offer any day!!

If this board would like to subject itself to Sarge's absolute disregard for all other Huddlers other than himself and the few that agree with his idiodic mentallity, go for it. I for one will NEVER stick my tail in between my legs like so many of you have, this guy "Sarge" is a f'ing idiot. When ANY statement that doesn't sit well with him is posted on this board, he and his crownies post 500 statements until the poor soul runs away, I WILL NOT!! I have one bone to pick and that's with SGT. DIPSHIAT!! I have frequented these boards for more than 3 years and my first post was made last year after seeing his relentless crucifiction of all other schools , i had to speak out.

So, if this idiot can't handle his own doing than piss on him!! The sooner his shuts his bigass mouth the better for us all.

..........and more so, all he has to do is put his courage where his mouth is and accept my bet and it'll all be over soon!! If you want something done, let this overzealous pig PUT UP OR SHUT UP!!

It is baffling how a team can go 12-0 and this tool says they suck.  Its even more baffling his infatuation with me and the Sooners. 

There you go again twisting the facts. I said that ou didn't belong in last years game, which was proven to be a FACT, and for those like you who have trouble reading, that they don't deserve to be in this years game, ANOTHER FACT, waiting to be proved, Auburn is a much better team. The sooner you accept this fact the lesser the letdown will be in January. By the way moran, i have been a business owner for over 12 years and have more employess than you have money in the bank. :D I own more shares of stock than you have undergarments B) I have been semi-retired for more time than you have teeth left :D I have a higher IQ than your nose hair count :D My vehicle (well at least one of them) is worth more than your yearly salary :D For each day that you strive to perform up to my abilities is another day i brush past your insignificant person.

There will always be an idiot like this on a message board.  Its easy to have big balls behind a monitor when your words have little consequences. 

Thank you for making it easier for me, that's exactly my point!

Why do i keep talking to this idiot? Maybe i feel sorry for him? He talks all this shiat, yet has NO balls to back up any statement. He welches on EVERY bet he makes and lets other people stand up for him :D He is far more of a coward than the lion in The Wizard of Oz. He has no problems saying his team will win, but absolutely NO CONFINDENCE to step up to the plate to prove it. This is the weakest puss i have ever spoken with, if you were one of my employees i would have fired you the first time i sent you out........YOU ARE WEAK!!! Now everyone can see for themselves that when push comes to shove, you search for a little love. Don't even show your pathetic face in this forum again, YOU SICKEN ME!!

LMAO,  and my middle name is W, and I live at 1600 Pennyslvania Ave.

If you had half the cash you want us to believe, 2K would be chump change and you would just mail the check to the bet you lost. 

Last yr, OU deserved to be there, and got beat by a touchdown.

This yr when they spank USC, you will say Auburn is #1.  Its like a broken record with you.

596826[/snapback]

Yes, if you take his yearly salary.....i do make much more :D

Chump change yes, but i won the bet...........WELCHER!!

USC will prove me right....................AGAIN!! I GUARENTEE IT!! and unlike your sorryass i'm willing to give up my forum posting rights for what i believe, your so full of shiat, you can hardly hear yourself speak.

I wont ever bet to leave the huddle, if you had a clue you would know why.

Show me where I lost a bet to you.  Its like a broken F'n record.  I can prove I won, and have done so repeatedly.  What is the point of lying,  everyone already knows your full of Athena. Everyone saw that you lost,  Why lie.  You wont ever pay up.  I know this.  But you are not kidding anyone by saying Im a wlecher.  Everyone knows that was you. 

You have started to bore me.  Im done.

596853[/snapback]

Why don't you read!! Who said anything about leaving the Huddle? Just don't post in this forum.

Yes i'm the welcher :D

At first i thought you were trying to be funny and irritation, but i know think your deluted mind believes i lost the bet B)

USELESS CASE, this one is :D