[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Media is about to do it again

Sgt. Ryan

USC was given a piece of LSUs National Championship a year ago.

The media gave USC a free pass to the NC game.

Now the media is about to give the Heisman to an undeserving candidate from USC.

But just like in 2000 when OU MLB Torrance Marshall said at the coin flip of the National Championship game on the 50 yd line in front of the Fla St captains. Your QB has our QBs trophy and we are coming to get it back. Well Weinke got to keep the trophy but OU won teh bigger prize. THe prize you have to earn on the field. nt the gift of a split national Championship when your team didnt have to play for it. or the free pass this team has been given all yr, or the Heisman that this QB is not deserving of. When USC has to take the field on Jan 4 and has to earn a NC this yr, they will get smacked in the mouth repeatedly and the media will have no one but themselves to blame for the injustices that have happened by giving this team so much, they didnt have to earn in the past 16 months.

Tonight may very well be another USC love fest, but come Jan 4., when USC has to actually play for a NC, they will look like frauds on the field vs the Sooners. Tonight will be the final injustice given to the USC team. Don't think for a second this doesnt add more feul to OU's fire to expose this team for what it is, the 3rd best team in the country behind OU and Auburn.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good grief, Sgt Ryan and TOS... the bane of the college forums.

Sarge, why don't you wait until they declare a winner before you go ape sh-t that your beloved Sooners got mugged. Maybe White or AP will win?! I think AP has a decent chance.

We are all homers for our teams (my beloved Huskies suck so bad it hurts), but you are such a huge homer you make people root against the Sooners just to piss you off, like TOS. You act like OU sh-t smells like flowers. They are a great team, possibly the best in the nation, but really... try to lay off the homerism just a bit.

Now the media is about to give the Heisman to an undeserving candidate from USC.

But just like in 2000 when OU MLB Torrance Marshall said at the coin flip of the National Championship game on the 50 yd line in front of the Fla St captains.  Your QB has our QBs trophy and we are coming to get it back.   Well Weinke got to keep the trophy but OU won teh bigger prize. THe prize you have to earn on the field.  nt the gift of a split national Championship when your team didnt have to play for it.  or the free pass this team has been given all yr, or the Heisman that this QB is not deserving of.  When USC has to take the field on Jan 4 and has to earn a NC this yr, they will get smacked in the mouth repeatedly and the media will have no one but themselves to blame for the injustices that have happened by giving this team so much, they didnt have to earn in the past 16 months.

Tonight may very well be another USC love fest, but come Jan 4.,  when USC has to actually play for a NC, they will look like frauds on the field vs the Sooners. Tonight will be the final injustice given to the USC team.  Don't think for a second this doesnt add more feul to OU's fire to expose this team for what it is, the 3rd best team in the country behind OU and Auburn.

605150[/snapback]

So, what's good for the goose isn't good for the gander ?

No different than OU not deserving to go last year and "getting smacked in the mouth". USC should have been playing LSU, same thing applies again this year, OU took Auburn's spot, to say USC got a free pass is a f'ing JOKE!! They were the co-national champs from last year and haven't lost, if anyone got a free pass it's OU as ALL the experts agree that if the polls would have started later in the season or if Auburn would have been ranked higher from the get go, that they would be #2,OU has been on the big end of the stick again from another over hyped conference for the sencond straight year. To say that White should have won the Heisman last year after he looked like a deer in head lights the last two games of the season and then now say Leinart shouldn't win this year makes you such a f'ing moran i can't expain any futher. When USC smacks them you'll OF COURSE come up with another excuse for OU's lack of strength as you did last year :D

You have a serious problem that should be addressed professional IMO. To administer excuse after excuse and to try to deface all other teams(and their respective players) , rather than taking a legitimate look at your own is funny, which will lead you to another disappointing bowl season. :D

Just wish you had some balls to back up your statements instead of hiding behind all the other Homers. You are all talk with no credibility. Instead of realizing that USC does belong, Auburn does belong and Leinhart is worthy of selection you resort to the same of SHIAT...................BEING A BIATCHASS WHINER!!

Edited by theeohiostate

Good grief, Sgt Ryan and TOS... the bane of the college forums.

Sarge, why don't you wait until they declare a winner before you go ape sh-t that your beloved Sooners got mugged.  Maybe White or AP will win?!  I think AP has a decent chance. 

We are all homers for our teams (my beloved Huskies suck so bad it hurts), but you are such a huge homer you make people root against the Sooners just to piss you off, like TOS.  You act like OU sh-t smells like flowers.  They are a great team, possibly the best in the nation, but really... try to lay off the homerism just a bit.

605167[/snapback]

:D

You have me pegged to a tee!! B)

I had no ill feelings towards OU until................................You know who started bashing my Bucks. Now nothing gives me more pleasure(in this forum) than his misery :D

Edited by theeohiostate

But just like in 2000 when OU MLB Torrance Marshall said at the coin flip of the National Championship game on the 50 yd line in front of the Fla St captains.  Your QB has our QBs trophy and we are coming to get it back.  Well Weinke got to keep the trophy but OU won teh bigger prize. THe prize you have to earn on the field.  nt the gift of a split national Championship when your team didnt have to play for it.  or the free pass this team has been given all yr, or the Heisman that this QB is not deserving of.  When USC has to take the field on Jan 4 and has to earn a NC this yr, they will get smacked in the mouth repeatedly and the media will have no one but themselves to blame for the injustices that have happened by giving this team so much, they didnt have to earn in the past 16 months.

Tonight may very well be another USC love fest, but come Jan 4.,  when USC has to actually play for a NC, they will look like frauds on the field vs the Sooners. Tonight will be the final injustice given to the USC team.  Don't think for a second this doesnt add more feul to OU's fire to expose this team for what it is, the 3rd best team in the country behind OU and Auburn.

605150[/snapback]

Your team is in the NC game and you still act like a jilted little girl. Conspiracy! Conspiracy! Why all of a sudden does Auburn deserve it more than USC? They all deserve it. The Heisman doesn't mean anything except to the individual that receives it. Looking for billboard material for your sooners? You feel like they need that? USC is going to beat OU in the Orange Bowl on the field. I could care less about what the media writes about who deserves what or who is more popular. Why the h e l l do you care? You confident with your team? What else do you need?

.........and to think, people around here want to know why i act like i do?

For every action there is an opposite and equal reaction.

This forum has a Sarge and i am the reaction . :D

If i lose my bet with Midway, i can only hope someone is as noble to feel my shoes and shut this idiot up once and for all. :D

.........and to think, people around here want to know why i act like i do?

For every action there is an opposite and equal reaction.

This forum has a Sarge and i am the reaction . 

If i lose my bet with Midway, i can only hope someone is as noble to feel my shoes and shut this idiot up once and for all. 

And all I can hope for is that you DO lose your bet.

White threw for 40 TDs a year ago. No one deserved it more. no one.

As far as OU backing into the title game that one loss gave them just as many as LSU and USC, so whos to say they didnt lose to a better team than either of those other 2. Obviously the BCS still had them #1 after the loss.

OU lost to a quality team last yr. if the Sooner D injures Leinart the same way KSU did White, it will be an OU blowout.

OU is going to kick the Athena out of USC.

I told you that piece of Athena would win it. Its f'n rediculous. He is the most undeserving of the 5 there.

I am so confident in what I have said above, that if OU doesnt beat USC in the National Title game and prove USC and Leinart are undeserving frauds, I will leave the college football forum for a yr if OU loses.

Now I have to go puke.....

I told you that piece of Athena would win it. Its f'n rediculous. He is the most undeserving of the 5 there.

I am so confident in what I have said above, that if OU doesnt beat USC in the National Title game and prove USC and Leinart are undeserving frauds, I will leave the college football forum for a yr if OU loses. 

605453[/snapback]

Dude, you take this manure WAY too seriously.

Edited by gilthorp

605453[/snapback]

He will be a first round pick in the NFL draft when he decides to leave. What is your definition of fraud? All he did is lead a team of frosh and sophs to an undefeated season. Your hatred and skew'd view of the world outside of OU is laughable. You have been offered bets on numerous occasions and passed. Now you are willing to leave because Leinart won the Heisman? I thought I had seen it all. GO USC!

Dude, you take this manure WAY too seriously.

605459[/snapback]

I wouldnt say too seriously, I just have that much confidence in my team, and the fact Leinart doesnt deserve the award, just as USC doesnt deserve to be on the same field as OU. Either I am right, or I leave the college football forum for a year. Simple as that.

He will be a first round pick in the NFL draft when he decides to leave.  What is your definition of fraud?  All he did is lead a team of frosh and sophs to an undefeated season.  Your hatred and skew'd view of the world outside of OU is laughable.  You have been offered bets on numerous occasions and passed.  Now you are willing to leave because Leinart won the Heisman?  I thought I had seen it all.  GO USC!

605477[/snapback]

I dont hate Leinart, but he will be a bust in the NFL, just as he will be Jan 4. Akili Smith, Ryan Leaf, Cade McNown and Tim Couch were also first round picks. It doesnt mean Athena. Leinart will follow the same path. I gave LSU props last yr, they beat the Sooners and deserved the National Championship. USC beat a Athenay Michigan team in their backyard and were given half of LSus title, this yrs #1 all year, and now a Heisman Trophy. Thank GOD, they will have to earn something this yr, but they dont have it in them. Period.

......and just a few days ago you said that Bush didn't belong there, make up your mind, your like a f'ing broken record. He won fair and square, just as he will lead USC past your sooners EASILY!! Then again you'll have another excuse about that. It never ends with this clown.

605453[/snapback]

Now that's what i'm talking about. :D

Finally some balls!!

USC doesnt deserve to be on the same field as OU. Either I am right, or I leave the college football forum for a year.  Simple as that.

605479[/snapback]

USC was the best team last year and Auburn is the best team this year it's just a F'ING shame that OU has gotten in the way of both of the more deserving match ups. To say USC doesn't belong is a joke! I suppose you also think that OU deserved to play LSU last year instead of USC as well. :D

because I dont care enough what you have to say, and you dont matter.

605496[/snapback]

............and yet you reply to EVERY SINGLE STATEMENT I MAKE. :D

In january it'll be BYE BYE Sgt.Ryan for a year !!!

:D

So, now if Monsters can beat me 3 outta 5, with OU losing we'll both be gone and everyone will be SOOOOOOOOO HAPPY. B)

I wouldnt say too seriously, I just have that much confidence in my team, and the fact Leinart doesnt deserve the award, just as USC doesnt deserve to be on the same field as OU. Either I am right, or I leave the college football forum for a year.  Simple as that.

605479[/snapback]

I would say someone who says they are going to get sick over some award not going to his team is taking it too seriously.

It's not that the winner wasn't deserving, it's just a political process, somewhat of a popularity contest, other secret agendas, but you don't have an argument to stand on to say that kid didn't deserve strong consideration, if not the trophy.

I dont hate Leinart, but he will be a bust in the NFL, just as he will be Jan 4.  Akili Smith, Ryan Leaf, Cade McNown and Tim Couch were also first round picks.  It doesnt mean Athena.  Leinart will follow the same path.  I gave LSU props last yr, they beat the Sooners and deserved the National Championship.  USC beat a Athenay Michigan team in their backyard and were given half of LSus title, this yrs #1 all year, and now a Heisman Trophy.  Thank GOD, they will have to earn something this yr, but they dont have it in them.  Period.

605482[/snapback]

I'm not sure how you feel about Jason White and his chances in the NFL. But he is a HT winner that for sure will be a bust in the NFL as well.

You should be happy for several reasons.

IMO, the best RB in the country got second place and he's a freshman. Secondly, this will in fact give OU added ammo for the NC game. In essence, you give Leinart the token award, but your team should get the NC.

Relax man. :D

I would say someone who says they are going to get sick over some award not going to his team is taking it too seriously.

It's not that the winner wasn't deserving, it's just a political process, somewhat of a popularity contest, other secret agendas, but you don't have an argument to stand on to say that kid didn't deserve strong consideration, if not the trophy.

605648[/snapback]

You validated my point, Its nto that a Sooner didnt win it as much as it is a political process. That same political process that gave USC a piece of LSUs title, a free pass this yr, and now Leinart the Hardware. Thank Goodness they actually have to play for the title this yr.

I'm not sure how you feel about Jason White and his chances in the NFL. But he is a HT winner that for sure will be a bust in the NFL as well.

You should be happy for several reasons.

IMO, the best RB in the country got second place and he's a freshman. Secondly, this will in fact give OU added ammo for the NC game. In essence, you give Leinart the token award, but your team should get the NC.

Relax man.  :D

605656[/snapback]

Im relaxed. Secondly White is coming off not one but 2 ACl surgeries. he will be a 4th round pick at best. To say a 4th round QB is a bust, when I see him similar to Jason Garrett a career backup who can come in and win a game or two when needed, that isnt a bust. Leaf, McNown, A Smith, and Couch are out of the NFL within what 5 yrs. And they were all 1st round picks. Leinart is this kind of bust imo. White isnt going to be a franchise QB, and no one will draft him as such, so to call that a bust, I disagree with that.

You validated my point, Its nto that a Sooner didnt win it as much as it is a political process.  That same political process that gave USC a piece of LSUs title, a free pass this yr, and now Leinart the Hardware.  Thank Goodness they actually have to play for the title this yr.

605676[/snapback]

Not saying I disagree with your opinion, but I am saying you're a bit on the serious side when you should have another cold one, bud. That's all. :D