[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Sure Bets?

zeeman

Every now and then I throw $5 to ten bucks on a college game. Every week I try to find an East Coast Team playing on the West Coast. The home West Coast usually wins in a blowout.

Last Week Miss. St. traveled to Oregon. Picked Oregon. Ducks 36 Miss St. 13.

This week Arizona St. is a 3 pt favorite over Central Florida. Go Sun Devels.

I know nothing about either team.

I looked at all the lines and don't see any East Coast going to the west coast. So No big money this week.

I do like Bob Cunningham's college picks every week. I did bet $10 on Miami over FLA and Ore.ST. over Temple.

I am tempted to take North Carolina to cover 14 against Texas. UNC beat Syracuse at the Cuse last week, but they lost the opener to a nobody. Carolina lost ten Def Starters last year (Peppers(CAR) and Ryan Sims(Chiefs)) Speaking of Sims. Does anyone else out there think that Chris Simms Texas QB, is an overated glamour QB, that can't handle the pressure of being as good as Daddy.

• Take whatever you can on illini to destroy arkansas state.

Ok Polksalet, I put $5 on the Illini to cover by 32.

K.State that Kansas St E. Illinois game isn't even on my betting board. Why doesn't KState schedule some real games?

Both Colorado and K. State have a week off before a showdown in Boulder CO.

True bet of the week. G Tech fans have dropped the line from Clemson favored by -2.5 to a pick game. Clemson will win the game and pay you the money!

Pick #2 Michigan St. over Cali at -13.5!

(First four picks of the year)

Va Tech over Marshal

Pats over Steelers

Miami over Florida

MC State over Navy

All four are in the bank.

Thanks for the tip Polksalet.

I also saw the line, Fla St. at Maryland line has crept up to 19.5. Is Maryland that bad? at home?

I've got a good feeling about Colorado St -3 over Louisville. Louisville (East Coast) traveling to CO St. (Almost West Cost/Mountain time Zone) The game starts at 10:00 pm ET. It will be past the Cardinals bed time at half time. So the Cardinals will go to sleep, and the Rams pull away in the second half.

I went to the razorback game tonight and they simply destroyed south florida. Lay another five on them to take out bama next week. Their qb jones is the most dominant running qb i have seen in a long time. I think they will take bama by 14 which should more than cover the spread.

seek and destroy:

Washington state over Ohio state. This is by far the Cougars biggest game in a long long long time. Look for Gesser to show why he has gotten all the Hiesman talk. WSU also has one of the best d-lines in the country. They will shut down the running game. This game will be close but will be won on defense.

lol :P :D :P lol