[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Picks and Lines for this Saturday (9.28)

Steeltown Dre

Some interesting Lines I saw:

Texas Tech -7 at New Mexico (is NM that decent?)

Iowa +8 at Penn State (after blowing out UN and La Tech, should PSU handle Iowa by more than 8?)

Air Force +9.0 at Utah (AF is 3-0 with wins over Cal, New Mexico, and Northwestern. Can they hang with Utah?)

Kentucky +20.0 at Florida (The swamp is tough and UF has won 15 straight vs. UK, but UK is 4-0 and 20 points is a lot to give a team that has averaged 42.5 points in it's 4 games)

Nebraska Pick'Em at Iowa State (Nebraska has looked shakey, and ISU almost beat Fla St. in week 1 before going undefeated in it's last 4. Nebraska has a 255 to 156 advantage in average rushing yards, but Iowa State has a 291 to 88 advantage in average passing yards, and Nebraska gave up 259 passing yards to PSU)

Anyone think there is a sure lock in these lines above? Who do you like early in the week? Got any other lines that look promising?

So far I have:

$50 on Florida St -16.0 at Louisville

$30 on Colorado St -12.0 at Nevada Reno

$50 on combo:

Penn State -8 vs. Iowa

Texas Tech -7.0 at New Mexico

And then $70 on a couple NFL games. Anyone else take the teams I did or take the other side of the bet?

i'm on texas tech -6.5 (i bought a point and a half for insurance) got done wrong in the rain last night so looking for redemption. probably should've just waited for tonight to begin with!! go red raiders!!

Steeltown Dre:

So far I have:

$50 on Florida St -16.0 at Louisville

$30 on Colorado St -12.0 at Nevada Reno

$50 on combo: 

Penn State -8 vs. Iowa

Texas Tech -7.0 at New Mexico

And then $70 on a couple NFL games.  Anyone else take the teams I did or take the other side of the bet?

I lost every single bet I placed this weekend....