[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Any thoughts on S.Carolina @ Kentucky?

zeeman

The latest line I saw is Kentucky -5.5. The line is moving S.Carolina's way. Am I missing something? or is S.Carolina improving? S. Carolina is improving, but their only weapon on offense is QB Corey Jenkins, who is questionable with a high ankle sprain. He leads SC in rushing and passing. With the line moving SC's way, no need to throw something down until the line goes the other way.

Kentucky is at home and had a week off to prepare. (The joke is they have the fattest QB in football, Lorenzen listed at 6-4 275lbs.) But the guy wasn't fazed too much in the Swamp against Florida. KY is 4-1 against the spread and can score points. (34 pts all in the second half)

I know The Gamecocks have a reputible coach in Lou Holtz and have a very good Defense. I just think they are living a lie at 4-2.

I am leaning towards KY big in this game, especially if Jenkins is out. But I am scouring the handicappers I have faith in to make sure.

If KY or Gamecock fans have any inside info let me know. I will post any new info I get, if I have time to find it.

The line is-4. It appears Jenkins is going to play. I still like KY, but have decided to tone it down a little and spread and equal amount on KY and these 3 games where the point spread just seems too large.

Wyoming +24.5 @ CO St. Thes schools are only an hour or so apart. Rivalry game. I can't remember the last time CSU won by 20.

Ark St. +29 vs Ole Miss. Ole Miss big win over Fla, means letdown against Ark St. Since the 1996-97 season, Mississippi has compiled 45 victories in lined games... NOT ONCE have they won any of those contests by more than 29 points, which would explain why Ole Miss has such horrifying numbers as a favorite... Not only are the Rebels just 3-11 ATS as a favorite, but they are a terrible 2-11-1 as a double-digit favorite, and 0-5 as a favorite of over 20 points...

Buffalo +31.5 vs Marshall. In their last three games against Marshall, Buffalo has shown a significant improvement, going from losing by 56 points in 1999 to losing by 34 in 2000, and just 20 in 2001... The improvement has allowed Buffalo to cover the last two games in this series, and we expect that improvement to continue yet again as Buffalo loses this game by less than 20...