[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Vols can't suck enough

The Meathead

Clausen is sitting out this game because of a shoulder injury. So the Vols are playing this James Banks, who's 3/6/11 in the middle of the third quarter. How'd this kid get on the Vols, anyhow? He stinks. Not only is he incapable of starting for the Vols, I don't think he could start for any Division I football program. What's going on there in Knoxville? I'd think Fulmer would have had one player who's capable of starting in Clausen's absence. For that matter.... why don't they switch Kelley Washington to QB for this week.... it's absolutely impossible to do worse than what they have in there now.

As opposed to your valuable insight, brother? The kid didn't play a bad 2d half. I do agree with you that Clausen looked much better as a frosh. Wonder what happened to the former Wake QB who started, handed off 6 times, and then gave way.

Phil Fulmer lost that game, just like he lost the GA game last year. Nice call on the onside kick with 3:20 remaining, and a D that has been stellar most of the day.

Just another disappointing day to be a volunteer.