[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

BLACK HAWG DOWN (part two)

polksalet

Star defensive tackle and senior team captain jermaine brooks was rolled early this morning in his apartment. Busted with 7.5 pounds of maui wowie 17k in cash, two machine guns and various (paraphenalia). This was nutt's first star recruit at ua. Guess houston slipped him a dime bag on a recruiting visit. On a side note, he had already graduated, was an honor student and was taking12 hours of grad courses. This guy would have been a sure fire nfl playa. Now he will be playing stretch ass with his cousins, leroy and claude for the next 10 to 20.

polksalet:

Star defensive tackle and senior team captain jermaine brooks was rolled early this morning in his apartment. Busted with 7.5 pounds of maui wowie 17k in cash, two machine guns and various (paraphenalia). This was nutt's first star recruit at ua. Guess houston slipped him a dime bag on a recruiting visit. On a side note, he had already graduated, was an honor student and was taking12 hours of grad courses. This guy would have been a sure fire nfl playa. Now he will be playing stretch ass with his cousins, leroy and claude for the next 10 to 20.

thanks for the tip on the play. looks like a great game to possibly play a money line wager +280.

He isnt a pot head. Dude was allegedly selling 20 pounds per week out of his apartment. This is going to break into the biggest college football scandal of all time if things keeps happening. Dont forget that the hogs only 3 letterman rbs were busted for various drug and dui offenses last year. DEA is calling the hawgs right now.

Chavez:

zeeman:

Very clever title! Funny    lol 

Plagiarized from spain, believe it or not....I originally came up with that title when Nolen Richardson was fired. Not a bad effort, even by Spainian standards...

Polk: I am really surprised that you have thrown your Hogs under the bus. Early in the year you were higher than a cat's back about the Arkansas prospects for a good year. Now you dont even think they will be at Ole Miss at home? I am starting to worry about you man. Please remove all sharp objects, weapons, and rope from your home immediately!

ALthough i am extremley knowledgeable about the hogs (as i am everything else) i am in no sort or fashion a hog fan nor have i ever been. My cousin played qb for them for five years and i followed them closely during his tenure. I met many of the guys there now and went to several games. I do like to watch matt jones play and im sure one day he will be a top 5 wr in the nfl. Theres just something about a 6-6 4.5 235 pound white kid i like to watch. I am however and will always be a Texan and a proud Aggie fan. I also pull for Asu as i go to school there now, which btw has more wins than the piglets.

GIGEMGIGEMGIGEMGIGEMGIGEMGIGEMGIGEMGIGEMGIGEMGIGEMGIGEMGIGEMGIGEMGIGEMGIGEMGIGEMGIGEMGIGEMGIGEMGIGEMGIGEMGIGEMGIGEMGIGEMGIGEMGIGEMGIGEMGIGEMGIGEMGIGEMGIGEMGIGEMGIGEMGIGEMGIGEMGIGEM GIGEMGIGEMGIGEMGIGEMGIGEMGIGEMGIGEMGIGEMGIGEMGIGEMGIGEMGIGEMGIGEMGIGEMGIGEMGIGEMGIGEMGIGEMGIGEMGIGEMGIGEMGIGEMGIGEMGIGEMGIGEMGIGEMGIGEMGIGEMGIGEMGIGEMGIGEMGIGEMGIGEMGIGEMGIGEMGIGEM GIGEMGIGEMGIGEMGIGEMGIGEMGIGEMGIGEMGIGEM

spain

If something clever is ever posted at the huddle, you can pretty much assume Spain is the author... 

spain posting something clever is the proverbial blind squirrel finding a nut. :D

Chavez:

spain

If something clever is ever posted at the huddle, you can pretty much assume Spain is the author... 

spain posting something clever is the proverbial blind squirrel finding a nut. :DLOL@Chavez always bringing up a food reference! :rolleyes: