[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

No love for the Gophers

Savage Beatings

You may be correct Pog!

I just ran some numbers, not that my formulas are correct, but the spread is a little too high 12.5?

I think Ohio St should be favored by 5. All this talk about M.Clarett for the Heisman, pleeeeese! Minn has a better rushing game.

On a side note of your sig line. I did get bored and took up TaeKwondo and am close to my Black Belt, a variation of Kung FU. Now I am bored looking up college football stats!

zeeman:

I think Ohio St should be favored by 5. All this talk about M.Clarett for the Heisman, pleeeeese! Minn has a better rushing game.

The Gophers will NOT get 100 yards on the ground in The Shoe,and OSU beats Minnesota 27-14.

Ohio native Glenn Mason will try,but much like his bid to become the head coach at OSU he will come up short.

I'll lay naked in a bathtub full of ice If the Gophers gain 100 yards rushing...If Larry J."Penn State" gets his jock handed to him..u know it's going to be a long day in the Shoe for Minn..This defense is for real thank god!!!!! Go Bucks

You must be smoking some good crack if you think the Gophers can go into a hostile environment like Ohio Stadium and actually beat a good team like the Buckeyes. I'm sorry, but you don't get much respect by beating up teams the likes of Southwest Texas State, Buffalo, and La-Lafeyette.

And any defense that allows an absolutely horrible team like Northwestern to lay 42 points on them can't be that good.

Be prepared for a 7-5 season, because playing teams with a combined record of 22-44 doesn't really prepare you for the likes of OSU, Michigan, Iowa, and Wisconson.

seedubya

Be prepared for a 7-5 season, because playing teams with a combined record of 22-44 doesn't really prepare you for the likes of OSU, Michigan, Iowa, and Wisconson.

Well, it prepares you to play Wisconsin. :mad: