[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WSU VS. Oaklahoma for the national title

seek and destroy

I predict when the final BCS poll comes out it will be Oak. #1, WSU #2. The Cougs win in a upset for the national title. With three games left against Org, Wash, and UCLA it could happen.

WSU VS. ORG. At home, the cougs get payback for the last two years. Final score 31-20. IN GESSERS BEST GAME OF THE YEAR.....COUGS WIN!!!!

WSU VS. WASH. At home again, the Apple cup!!! Could be snowing in pullman, always a big game. Final score 45-17. COUGS WIN BIG!!!! BONE THE DAWGS!

WSU VS. UCLA. After Ohio State second lose, Miami lose, and Texas loses, the cougs go on the road with a chance to vault themselves into the title game! Final score 30-21. ANOTHER COUG WIN!!!!

We can all dream can't we?

I don't think the cougs will make it to #2 in the BCS but they could win the last three games.

Oregon will be a shoot out but the cougs get a week off before the Apple Cup and then another week off before going to sunny southern California. Looks like they should have plenty of time to get rested and ready.

Thunder Chicken:

One Game at a time.

Forget the Apple Cup for now.

Oregon in Martin Stadium is going to be a great, high scoring, affair. Oregons D  has so many holes they might as well be the Vikings.

Gess Who!

Its so nice to see a coug fan in here! I will be thinking about you tomarrow when I'm in the field house drinking a nice cold beer and then going into Martin stadium to watch a little duck hunting.

seek and destroy:

I predict when the final BCS poll comes out it will be Oak. #1, WSU #2. The Cougs win in a upset for the national title. With three games left against Org, Wash, and UCLA it could happen.

WSU VS. ORG. At home, the cougs get payback for the last two years. Final score 31-20. IN GESSERS BEST GAME OF THE YEAR.....COUGS WIN!!!!

WSU VS. WASH. At home again, the Apple cup!!! Could be snowing in pullman, always a big game. Final score 45-17. COUGS WIN BIG!!!! BONE THE DAWGS!

WSU VS. UCLA. After Ohio State second lose, Miami lose, and Texas loses, the cougs go on the road with a chance to vault themselves into the title game! Final score 30-21. ANOTHER COUG WIN!!!!

We can all dream can't we?

Hey, not to bad! Prediction...31-20 Cougs win!!! Final score...32-21 Cougs win!!! Gesser, 272 yards, 4 td's....He had his big game. Oklahoma loses, Ohio state gets lucky. The Cougars should be #4 in the BCS Monday. We just might get our rematch with Ohio State but it will be for the national title.

Go to sportsline.com and read the article on Ohio State in November.[/QB]
....don't need to.We no longer have that bum coach Cooper.We have a real coach now,Jim "Big Game" Tressel.That dude has ice water flowing in his veins,football knowledge falling outta his a$$,love to and from his players,and a huge set of stones.

This is a different Ohio State program.

The likes of which haven't been seen in C-Bus since the '70's.

OSU has always had the players,now we finally have a coach.Look out college football.

up the middle:

Go to sportsline.com and read the article on Ohio State in November.
....don't need to.We no longer have that bum coach Cooper.We have a real coach now,Jim "Big Game" Tressel.That dude has ice water flowing in his veins,football knowledge falling outta his a$$,love to and from his players,and a huge set of stones.

This is a different Ohio State program.

The likes of which haven't been seen in C-Bus since the '70's.

OSU has always had the players,now we finally have a coach.Look out college football.[/QB]

I agree OSU has looked really good this year, but am I the only one thats starting to get this feeling that Michigan beats the Buckeyes in a few weeks which in turn allows Iowa to win the conference. Don't know why, but i just have that feeling. Kind of wierd that the #1 team according to the BCS this week really is tied at best for 1st in their conference (Iowa is 7-0 whereas OSU is 6-0).

Sha-KaKa:

Hey S&D, you know as well as I do that somehow WSU will "Coug It" and lose. Nice win against those hated Ducks though.

Well, if we "Coug It" once we still go to the Rose bowl!!!

If We "Coug It" twice that would be the biggest "Coug It" of all time. That won't happen. This team knows what it has to do and that is WIN and hope for something wonderful to happen.

#3 IN THE BCS!!!!!!!!!!!!

spain:

Apple Cup?  Are you ladies kidding me?  You fellows in the Pacific Northwest are well, a little funny....

Spain how have the Vols fared against the Pac 10 the last few matchups?. Pac 10 football is for real Espana' as they are in every sport. Look at the Sears Trophy and a Pac 10 team is always in contention along with Big 10 teams.