[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who will be Bama's next coach?

PatrickL

Whoever he is has a **** mess to clean up and a lack of talent in the junior, soph and freshman classes. The Bama fans around here have said anything from Frank Beamer to Gene Stallings coming back. What do you think? They may not need one, they may get struck down by the mighty NCAA heh.

Who cares anyway? Without a tourney to decide anything college football is a joke.
College Football is far and away the greatest sport God has given to mankind. The pagentry and tradition make it more exciting than any other sport both professional and amateur. The fact that one regular season game makes or breaks a season adds spice and passion to every single football game. There is no sport that can claim the same passion, excitement, and tension at each and every game. The emotional highs and lows that come with the terf are unmatched by any sport. I am a die-hard fan of the NFL, NBA, MLB, but most of all, and it's not close, I am a fan of NCAA Football. The INTEGRITY of each and every game is what is so great about the sport.

You won't see College teams benching their starters against conference/divisional rivals because the game is meaningless.

Jody Bo:

Who cares anyway? Without a tourney to decide anything college football is a joke.
College Football is far and away the greatest sport God has given to mankind. The pagentry and tradition make it more exciting than any other sport both professional and amateur. The fact that one regular season game makes or breaks a season adds spice and passion to every single football game. There is no sport that can claim the same passion, excitement, and tension at each and every game. The emotional highs and lows that come with the terf are unmatched by any sport. I am a die-hard fan of the NFL, NBA, MLB, but most of all, and it's not close, I am a fan of NCAA Football. The INTEGRITY of each and every game is what is so great about the sport.

You won't see College teams benching their starters against conference/divisional rivals because the game is meaningless.

Integrity? lol We ARE talking about Alabama football are we not? They are on serious probabation for numerous violations and are being investigated yet again. They are THIS close to the death penalty so maybe integrity isn't the best word to use for that team. Having said that, I'd agree regarding many if not most other programs.

Wassup with the Parcells rumors today?!?! hahahaha, that has to be a miscommunication somewhere, why in the hell would he wanna come to a team strapped w/ such heavy sanctions? Apparently, Bama turned him down anyway, that, to me, makes the story seem even LESS likely.

I heard the Parcells rumor on local sports radio today. I cant imagine a worse fit, from Parcells and Alabama's perspective. Great coach and a school with a great football tradition. But that would be the worst match since Howard Schnellenberger went to Oklahoma...