[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Favorite Non-BCS Bowl to watch??

PatrickL

I'd have to say I've always loved the Cotton Bowl, the Citrus Bowl and the Gator Bowl. I miss the old days when there was like 15 games on New Years Day, but oh well so are the times. 2 years ago I absolutely loved that Mississippi State/Texas A&M battled in the blizzard down in shreveport of all places.

PatrickL:

I'd have to say I've always loved the Cotton Bowl, the Citrus Bowl and the Gator Bowl.  I miss the old days when there was like 15 games on New Years Day, but oh well so are the times.  2 years ago I absolutely loved that Mississippi State/Texas A&M battled in the blizzard down in shreveport of all places.

The Holiday Bowl usually has awesome games. I vote for that one thumbs_u

The Peach Bowl - Maryland v. Tennessee - should be a good match-up - and I'll be there. I actually remember watching it last New Year's Eve (UNC v. Auburn).

I usually don't make it up for the early New Year's Day bowl games as some of them start at 11AM EST.

justin:

The Peach Bowl - Maryland v. Tennessee - should be a good match-up - and I'll be there.  I actually remember watching it last New Year's Eve (UNC v. Auburn).

I usually don't make it up for the early New Year's Day bowl games as some of them start at 11AM EST.

Are you going down to Atlanta for the Peach Bowl? I may be in Chicago, but if not, I will be heading down to see the Vols and Terapins!!

spain:

Are you going down to Atlanta for the Peach Bowl?  I may be in Chicago, but if not, I will be heading down to see the Vols and Terrapins!!

Yes I am. I'll be there from Monday (Dec 30) until Wed. (Jan 1). It should be a great time. I was there for the final four and the Georgia Dome is convieniently located near plenty of watering holes (Jocks and Jills in the CNN Center). Got some good game tix - and may be able to get a few more - let me know if you are looking.

BTW - Chicago!!?! Let me see here - minus 25 degrees or HOT-LANTA and the Peach Bowl? Shouldn't even be a decision.

Justin: My wife is from Chicago and we will be going up there on Christmas after we open presents and eat at Mama and em's! We shoould be back in plenty of time to sneak down to the Peach Bowl. I am interested in a couple of tickets. If you can get your hands on some, send me an email to:

Spainbmi@aol.com