[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Which bowl matchup are you most looking forward to?

PatrickL

Naturally, Auburn vs Penn State is my choice, but outside of that one, Iowa vs USC looks good and we will definitely see if the Hawkeyes are forreal or if their success this year was a result of the ****tyness of the Big 11. Another BCS game, Washington State vs Oklahoma should be really great as well. Outside of the BCS, I'm really excited to see how Eli Manning looks against Nebraska down in Shreveport. Tennessee and Maryland looks good to me as does Florida and Michigan. All things considered, I'm probably most looking forward to that Iowa/USC BCS matchup and that Nebraska/Ole Miss normal bowl matchup.

Kansas State 2000

USC vs. Iowa 

Ditto; great scheduling by the Orange Bowl - and I'm sure giving the Rose Bowl a bit of a screw job barely played any part in it at all. wink

Of the minor bowls, the Humanitarian has a pretty intriguing matchup, with the high-flying Boise St Broncos facing Seneca Wallace and the ISU Cyclones.

Usc and Miami both showing the Big Ten what football is all about in the new Century. Both the Trojans and Canes roll to impressive victories. Banks won't stand a chance.

Would much rather see KSU playing against Georgia and they deserve it too. KSU=BCS screwjob 2002.