[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Bulletin board material for USC

BIG A

No joke.

In a huge game like this, preparation and heart win the games.

:D Motivation is the heart put into motion...USC will definately have this little ditty on their mind when kick off comes....USC will win by 20.

627196[/snapback]

idiot

There is a huge talent gap, that is exactly what I am saying.  USC has maybe 3 players that would start for OU right now.  2 on DL, and R Bush is some capacity.  Thats it.....

And when OU whips their ass, they should give that other half of last yrs trophy to LSU, its rightful owner. USC didnt beat anyone a yr ago, and still got half a title.  Its sickening.......

630445[/snapback]

You're insane :D

Still doesn't change the fact that you have more waffles than the house of pancakes! First it's USC, then it's LSU. And Okie State still wont beat Ohio State even with Ohio State playing without Troy Smith.

You'll find out exactly who would be starting on January 4th, when USC wins by 10. But hey, you guys at least won your conference this year. So at least you guys DESERVE to play there this year unlike last year.

But hey, you guys at least won your conference this year. So at least you guys DESERVE to play there this year unlike last year.

631330[/snapback]

Oh and USC won its championship game as well last year?? Oh yeah I forgot the Pac 10 pusses dont have a championship game!!!! And there only loss was to a 6 loss Cal team. tooooo funny!!!! and they got half of LSU's championship how f u c k i n g wrong is that!!!!! :D

Well if there was no BCS, USC woulda got all of the national championship. And USC WON there conference under the stipulated contract that every team in the Pac 10 knew about.

Stop whining about championship games, the only reason they exist is because of the big pay day involved. Bottom line, each team in the Big 12 and SEC knows what they have to do to win the championship at the beginning of each season, and Oklahoma DIDNT get the job done. They got killed by a Kansas State team that got beat by the Big Tens second best team, and then Oklahoma got smacked in the mouth by Louisiana State. Now you OU fans point to the scoreboard as if that proves how close the game was, but anyone who watched teh game knows that Oklahoma was lucky the score wasn't worse. Had that been Mike Williams, and Keary Colbert, and Leinert, etc etc etc I assure you it woulda been a lot worse. Oklahoma went through a VERY weak Big 12 (proved in the Bowl games by a miserable 2-6 record with there big win over Michigan State the Big Tens 5th place team, and NAVY) and their 2nd best team lost to an average Washington State team. Facts are facts, Oklahoma didn't take care of business last year.

This year, ya did, and you deserve to be there, so I congratulate ya on a great season. Then again, I congratulate Auburn too cuz they deserve to be there. I congratulate USC cuz they deserve to be there.

Blah blah blah blah. Last year, blah blah. OU is the blah blah blah. USC got a piece blah blah blah. They don't deserve blah blah blah. The Pac 10 is blah blah blah. The Big 12 is the best blah blah.

Lets get this game on already since nobody knows what will happen even know that doesn't stop people from blah blah blah predictions blah blah.

Come Jan 4, USC will prove it doesnt deserve to be there over OU and Auburn.  You take last yr out of the equation and simply vote on this season, and there is no way you can tell me USC is more deserving than OU or Auburn to be playing for this game.  Last yr was the ultimate reward for USC.  They wouldnt have beaten OU or LSU, but whipped a average Michigan team and was given half the title by the AP, who Im glad is leaving the BCS.  Those idiots wirters on the west coast have no clue about real college football.  The slight by the BCS, which I still dont feel like USc deserved to be there over OU or LSU, gave USC a piece of LSUs title, a Heisman trophy this year to that idiot QB Leinart, and a free pass into this yrs Championship game.  The Pac-10 is the only better then the Big East in terms of quality of conference, and UCLA is already showing how pathetic the conference is.  ASU will get their ass handed to them as well. OU is going to destroy USC, and Cal may squeak out a win over Texas Tech, but I dont even think that is a given at this point.  Can you imagine the backlash if the Pac-10 goes 0-4  or 1-3 with USc losing in Bowl games this yr, and Auburn whips Va Tech.

632824[/snapback]

Yet you said USC was the REAL national champion immediately following the game. The only reason LSU got a piece of the national title is becase the coaches were OBLIGATED to vote for them. Oklahoma wasn't even a top 5 team last year. LSU, USC, Michigan, Ohio State, and Kansas State were all better than them, and there were probably 2 or 3 other teams that probably woulda beat them too. He|| you say Michigan is average now, but right after the Sugar Bowl, you said Michigan shoulda been #3 just because they lost to the best team. Those are your words. Now you flip flop.

How can you say USC isn't deserving? They went wire to wire #1, and ran the table. USC 30 Oklahoma 20

Come Jan 4, USC will prove it doesnt deserve to be there over OU and Auburn.  You take last yr out of the equation and simply vote on this season, and there is no way you can tell me USC is more deserving than OU or Auburn to be playing for this game.  Last yr was the ultimate reward for USC.  They wouldnt have beaten OU or LSU, but whipped a average Michigan team and was given half the title by the AP, who Im glad is leaving the BCS.  Those idiots wirters on the west coast have no clue about real college football.  The slight by the BCS, which I still dont feel like USc deserved to be there over OU or LSU, gave USC a piece of LSUs title, a Heisman trophy this year to that idiot QB Leinart, and a free pass into this yrs Championship game.  The Pac-10 is the only better then the Big East in terms of quality of conference, and UCLA is already showing how pathetic the conference is.  ASU will get their ass handed to them as well. OU is going to destroy USC, and Cal may squeak out a win over Texas Tech, but I dont even think that is a given at this point.  Can you imagine the backlash if the Pac-10 goes 0-4  or 1-3 with USc losing in Bowl games this yr, and Auburn whips Va Tech.

632824[/snapback]

Sarge can continue to *** about last year all he wants - hell, if my team self-destructed like that, I'd *** about every other team too. But again, this year has almost NOTHING to do with last year. USC has no more Mike Williams, Keary Colbert, Kenechi Udeze, etc. and OU and LSU also all lost a ton of starting players. Get over it Sarge - we'll never know who the top team was last year becuz LSU and USC didn't get to play, just like we'll never know who would win this year between OU, USC and Auburn.

If Auburn wins & gets 1/2 the NC title along with USC or OU, I won't be too upset - will you? Really? Does it just eat at your soul, like a cancer? That's just sad - you're a grown man. Deal with it, dude....

Sarge can continue to *** about last year all he wants - hell, if my team self-destructed like that, I'd *** about every other team too.  But again, this year has almost NOTHING to do with last year.  USC has no more Mike Williams, Keary Colbert, Kenechi Udeze, etc. and OU and LSU also all lost a ton of starting players.  Get over it Sarge - we'll never know who the top team was last year becuz LSU and USC didn't get to play, just like we'll never know who would win this year between OU, USC and Auburn. 

If Auburn wins & gets 1/2 the NC title along with USC or OU, I won't be too upset - will you?  Really?  Does it just eat at your soul, like a cancer?  That's just sad - you're a grown man.  Deal with it, dude....

633243[/snapback]

USC will share...we are not piggy.

• 2 weeks later...

No joke.

In a huge game like this, preparation and heart win the games.

:D Motivation is the heart put into motion...USC will definately have this little ditty on their mind when kick off comes....USC will win by 20.

627196[/snapback]

USC doesnt have the talent to beat OU. Motivated or not. You dont think OU is motivated to win the National Championship.

627215[/snapback]

idiot

629261[/snapback]

I must say I was wrong...about the score I mean... :D and I'm an idiot? ... I can live with that B)

So who was motivated last night and who came out with some heart? Who was prepared, and who was totally embarrassed??? And Jason White, no doubt he is a great QB, but USC's defense was just begging him to throw.

USC the NATIONAL CHAMPIONS without question!!!!!