[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Betting on games today

Steeltown Dre

My initial thoughts are:

TCU V COLORADO STATE -5.5

Great rushing attack for CSU vs #1 rushing D for TCU. CSU should win, but I think TCU could cover.

FRESNO ST V GEORGIA TECH - 7.0

With 5 Fres St starters suspended for this game, Tech should be favored by 7. They were crushed by Georgia in the last game of the season, but have beaten NC St and UVA. To me it's a toss up with that line. Tempted to take Georgia Tech...

Post your thoughts on the rest of the games, as well as those two...

MARYLAND -1.0 V TENNESSEE

AIR FORCE V VIRGINIA TECH - 12.0

IOWA STATE V BOISE STATE - 11.5

Steeltown Dre:

IOWA STATE V BOISE STATE - 11.5

With the way Iowa State started the season with a controversial lose to Florida State, people thought they would contend for the Big 12 North. But once they played the top Big 12 teams they got spanked and ended up losing to UConn. eek!

Boise State has looked good and they’re ranked in the top 20, but this looks to be a trap game for them. Wallace is on his way out and I expect Iowa State to show up unlike a few of the other Big 12 teams.

Boise State does not cover.

TCU vs CSU could go either way, so I'm staying away.

I do like the Hokies at -11.5. Teams generally have a hard time preparing for the Air Force option attack. But Tech has had a month to figure it out.

I think it will be men against boys as Air Force will have a hard time stopping the the bigger and faster Va Tech team