[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The Pac-10 is flat out embarassing

Sgt. Ryan

UCLA whips USC, but the refs give the game to the trojans, then Wyoming kicks the snot out of UCLA>

629569[/snapback]

Yeah, it is embarassing. But take it with a grain of salt...UCLA's starting QB, who took every snap this year, went out with a sprained knee with 4:47 left in the first half. The replacement QB had never taken a snap in college ball.

Hey, at least UCLA didn't allow 300 yards rushing this game!

Caveat: I didn't watch the game, just read the follow-up article, so they very well could've stunk it up in other areas. And, yes, I'm a UCLA homer. :D

Yeah, it is embarassing.  But take it with a grain of salt...UCLA's starting QB, who took every snap this year, went out with a sprained knee with 4:47 left in the first half.  The replacement QB had never taken a snap in college ball.

Caveat:  I didn't watch the game, just read the follow-up article, so they very well could've stunk it up in other areas.  And, yes, I'm a UCLA homer. :D

629587[/snapback]

I pity you. It takes real balls to be a UCLA homer. Hey, nice squirrel.....

I pity you.  It takes real balls to be a UCLA homer.  Hey, nice squirrel.....

629629[/snapback]

Thanks, much appreciated! :D

Actually, my father, brother, grandfather, step-brother, and step-father all went to USC and are fanatical. When I was growing up, it was kind of a lackluster experiencing watching the USC v. UCLA football game every year, because everyone in the room was rooting for SC. So, around 7 or 8, I decided to buck the trend, and root for UCLA to make the family gatherings more eventful. I started going to the football and basketball, became knowledgable about the school's NCAA history, and became a huge fan around 10 or 11.

To this day, my family wonders what they did wrong with me... :D

Yeah, it is embarassing.  But take it with a grain of salt...UCLA's starting QB, who took every snap this year, went out with a sprained knee with 4:47 left in the first half.  The replacement QB had never taken a snap in college ball.

Caveat:  I didn't watch the game, just read the follow-up article, so they very well could've stunk it up in other areas.  And, yes, I'm a UCLA homer. :D

629587[/snapback]

How 'bout them Cowboys! Go WYO! Considering UCLA lost thier QB, we did pretty well without both our tailbacks and no running game!

Edited by sundaynfl

Will this conference even win a bowl game.  I suppose Cal may beat Texas Tech, but thats about it.....

630442[/snapback]

If I were you ( soooo glad i'm not) I'd be a little more concerned that my own conference improved on a 2-6 record, better yet that your own team doesn't end up tucking it's head between it's tail........again :D

I'm sure when Cal and USC wins that'll redeem the Pac 10 :D . Don't worry so much .

Will this conference even win a bowl game.  I suppose Cal may beat Texas Tech, but thats about it.....

630442[/snapback]

I am beginning to think every pick I made in the bowl contest is wrong. Using that logic, ASU will be the only team that wins a bowl game from the PAC 10. :D

If I were you ( soooo glad i'm not)  I'd be a little more concerned that my own conference improved on a 2-6 record, better yet that your own team doesn't end up tucking it's head between it's tail........again  :D

I'm sure when Cal and USC wins that'll redeem the Pac 10  :D .  Don't worry so much .

630446[/snapback]

Well were are up to 3-1 now and the pac 10 is 1-?????, thanks to the Beavers who almost beat USC as well as UCLA, and Cal........