[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Onterrio Smith benched

myhousekey

http://msn.foxsports.com/story/3273136

WHAT TO WATCH FOR: Tice has benched RB Onterrio Smith, who also has the flu, for violations of team rules. Michael Bennett, who has been in Tice's doghouse, will start and could be running for his Minnesota future. He had 51 yards against Detroit last week.
Edited by myhousekey

Moore hasnt had a carry in weeks. I'm pretty sure he's only used on special teams at this point.

Must find out if this info means Smith wont play at all, cause I still have Sammy Morris as an option over Bennett. If Smiths out , Im defintly going with Bennett over Morris.

Tice is the stupidest man alive.  JUST PICK SOMEBODY AND STICK WITH THEM YOU IDIOT.

629775[/snapback]

Tice is a graduate of The Mike Shanahan School of Running Back Selection. Or is it the other way round?

It's best to just avoid both teams.

Must find out if this info means Smith wont play at all, cause I still have Sammy Morris as an option over Bennett. If Smiths out , Im defintly going with Bennett over Morris.

629764[/snapback]

I'm in the exact same situation. Got Bennett in at the moment.

Running back Onterrio Smith was deactivated for Friday's game against Green Bay.

Smith, the Vikings' leading rusher with 119 carries for 539 yards, left practice Wednesday after falling ill with a stomach virus.

The move didn't impact the Vikings' lineup; even before Smith's illness, Michael Bennett was slated to make his second straight start.

http://vikings.kfan.com/sports/nflguide/lo...4E-26F5AA248AEA

I'd probably use Bennett over Morris. He is a better back and won't be sharing as much. Smith will get to play against a team that has to respect the passing game while Morris plays against a team that expects them to run.

I'd probably use Bennett over Morris. He is a better back and won't be sharing as much. Smith will get to play against a team that has to respect the passing game while Morris plays against a team that expects them to run.

629955[/snapback]

Thank you.

I'm going with Bennett.

wow...Bennett did wonders for me....

RB's with rec td's double..plus 1pt per rec...he got me 35 pts which is stud RB numbers...AND he was my wild card...I still have LT2, Manning and Harrison to play.....he played Culpepper, Longwell and Wiggins....this'll be close...