[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Least Favorite Team

no one

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really dont hate Texas, since we own them.

Probably Ohio St because they were an avg team playing in the big game and Magahees injury along with a BS call gave them a Championship they didnt deserve. Then to hear fans come out of the woodwork saying Im a OSU lifer was the icing on the cake for 03. But that team wont win 8 games this yr so I really cant hate them much.

I can't believe the amazing lack of respect ya'll have for the ****edest, cockiest, trash talkingest bunch of degenerates in college football. The Miami Hurricanes!!! I know, they're really not that bad anymore but I still hold a grudge from the Jimmy Johnson days. What a gang of criminals? It pissed me off more cause they were good. I believe they beat Texas A&M by like 2 or 3 TDs one year in the Cotton Bowl in spite of 200 plus yards in penalties, something like 7 of those were personal fouls. ****! It still pisses me off.

Got to hate the Gators and Florida State. Mainly the Gators for steve but now he is gone it is nice to see LSU win a couple against them. And Florida State because they always rank them so high and they don't play anybody. There conference is weak. Put them in the SEC and they wouldn't break .500. Kind of like the Irish.

Baker University of Baldwin Kansas... angry

We (Graceland College) played Baker every year and we never got close...

Ah those crazy days in the Heart of America Conference of district 15 in the NAIA...

Can you name a fellow Yellowjacket alum that played in the NFL for 10 years?