[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Ohio State & Clarett Cheated? - Miami Nation Champion?

NEW YORK -- Ohio State star Maurice Clarett received assistance to pass a class before the Fiesta Bowl, a university professor told the New York Times for Sunday's editions.

The running back passed African-American and African Studies 101 by taking two oral exams, Paulette Pierce, an associate professor, told the newspaper. She said she worked directly with Clarett and administered the exams after he walked out of the course's midterm exam during the fall semester.

It wasn't clear whether Clarett received special consideration, or whether university or NCAA rules were broken. Clarett, a freshman standout on the Buckeyes' national championship team, did not respond to the newspaper's requests for an interview.

http://www.sportsline.com/collegefootball/...l/story/6478308

Bet the article does not tell u that that assitant proff. was also being treated for depression and emotional break down...Oh yeah she was "let go" prior to her going to the press for eratic behaivor.The actual proffesor stated there was no breaking of rules or special treatment given to Clarret..."NOW" I did not just roll out of bed and hit my head..Clarret gained 500 yards and 6 tds in his first 3 games. I'm sure he was being treated "little diffrent by alot of people here in Columbus.I bet his wardrobe got little better and some co-eds skirts got shorter but the NCAA is gonna need some one better than "a bitter just got my butt canned for being some little cry baby gal who needs some more meds because she's feeling a littl blue.

crips there all cheaters.... he just got caught... fool should have enterd the draft and got payed to play instead of forced to go to class to play so the U could make millions/ tv could make millions..... see were im going thumbs_d

Proffesor Pierce is the actual proffesor. The associate which is to remain nameless is the one that made the allegations.I guess she is little nervous..lol..Please!!!!! Penn State had a accused rapist playing.Columbus is blowing this out of proportion unless they find cheating going on.

Guest VoteQuimby

Has everyone forgotten how Andre Johnson was caught cheating on two different exams. I believe he was kicked out of school but then it was changed to being suspended from school for the summer.