[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Best Rivalry

T-Man

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Best Rivalries are hands down in this order:

Alabama-Auburn

Michigan-Ohio St.

Nebraska-Oklahoma

Miami-FSU - This one will get much better next year.

I am also partial to The Holy War- BYU - Utah: because they really hate each other and I hate BYU more thn any other school.

A Texas rivalry that is building, although there are certain fans that wouldn't want to admint to it, is Texas A&M and Texas Tech! Aggies can't stand it because Tech has got their number smash

Even as a major Trojan fan, I'd have to rank them:

OSU vs. Michigan

FSU vs. Florida

Nebraska vs. Colorado

USC vs. UCLA

USC vs. Domers

But since I live in L.A., I know which one I will get to see in person this year...

FIGHT ON cool_thu

T-Man:

A Texas rivalry that is building, although there are certain fans that wouldn't want to admint to it, is Texas A&M and Texas Tech!  Aggies can't stand it because Tech has got their number     smash  

Thats now over.

Real rivalry is ags and whorns.

T. Ham for president:

UT vs A&M is probably a close second behind OU and TU(**** longhorns)!!

I will be going to the A&M/ UT game this year...and hopefully will be attending A&M next fall    brow  

A word of advice, if you refer to the enmy as UT you will probably get your ass kicked. Remember its TU.

polksalet:

T. Ham for president:

UT vs A&M is probably a close second behind OU and TU(**** longhorns)!!

I will be going to the A&M/ UT game this year...and hopefully will be attending A&M next fall     brow  

A word of advice, if you refer to the enmy as UT you will probably get your ass kicked. Remember its TU. Actually it's tu. wink

I find it odd that there has not been more votes for UT/OU. For me the boarder wars are the best.

Just so everyone on the board will know, what is meant by UT vs TU. Way back when, UT was the only University in Texas, A&M was just a college. During that time period, aggies refered to UT as "The University", and TU has stuck every sense. Some aggies will try to tell you that TU is a "dis", but that is the real origin of TU.