[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Sarge's College Top 10

Sgt. Ryan

Sox:

Sgt. Ryan:

OS who, get real they sux ass.  16-13 to Sd St at home, how embarassing.

That was a road game for OSU. Oops,my apologies,it was a home game.That does indeed look bad.

Now it appears Clarett may have received money also.

Sgt. Ryan:

PatrickL:

here's what i think about the top 10 and the way it'll look at the end of the regular season    :D    

1. Auburn

2. Oklahoma

3. Virginia Tech

4. Michigan

5. Miami

6. Texas

7.  USC

8. Kansas State

9. LSU

10. N.C. State

Auburn and NC state both get smacked around in the first 2 weeks. applause

here we go again. ohio state has close game now we are ranked 4th. ohio state has the longest winning streak in the country. we are national champs with almost every starter returning, true we have been playing some bad football but we still keep winning. now for non confernce games lets see how many ranked teams your team plays.

i am a buckeye fan, but until we get beat how can we keep dropping every week in the polls?

well texas falls to unranked arkansas by ten.

k-state plays (massachusetts?)

oklahoma plays fresno lol.

17 colorado gets crushed by unraked wash. st

miami plays east carolina (please)

ohio state should not be moving down in the polls.

and the team no one is mentioning that is probably the best team in the country (sorry buckeys, but im still behind you) is usc and as much as i hate to say it the team up north.

coxxy rules go buckeyes!

teamprimos:

here we go again.  ohio state has close game now we are ranked 4th.  ohio state has the longest winning streak in the country. we are national champs with almost every starter returning, true we have been playing some bad football but we still keep winning.  now for non confernce games lets see how many ranked teams your team plays.

i am a buckeye fan, but until we get beat how can we keep dropping every week in the polls?

well texas falls to unranked arkansas by ten.

k-state plays (massachusetts?)

oklahoma plays fresno lol.

17 colorado gets crushed by unraked wash. st

miami plays east carolina (please)

ohio state should not be moving down in the polls.

and the team no one is mentioning that is probably the best team in the country (sorry buckeys, but im still behind you) is usc and as much as i hate to say it the team up north.

coxxy rules   go buckeyes!

Yo Dumb F*ck, OU just went into Bama and got a win on hostile turf, OSU is barely beating Athenay teams like SD St at home. OU has beaten 3 bowl winners last yr and another Bama team that is as good as it gets in the SEC West.

OSU sux ass and will get destroyed by Michigan, I cant F'n wait.

BTW, what position do you play for OSU. you keep saying we douchebag when referring to OS Who.

And people are realizing OSU isnt near the team that won 13 games last yr. Just amazing how everyone but OSu fans realize this team isnt Athena. Props to the writers and coaches for voting on what they see on the field, not some fluke NC that OSU should never have won.

Any top 5 list without USC in it right now is crap. If they come out of the next 4 of 5 on the road still undefeated, they'll march right to at least the Rose and maybe the big Sugar for all the marbles.

Wolverines, Trojans, Sooners & Canes are the top 4 "top tier", (altho maybe not in that order) and everyone else is looking up IMHO...

Coffeeman:

Any top 5 list without USC in it right now is crap.

USC has surprised me this year, I thought they would do well but not this well. They are one of the best teams in the nation at this point.

All of the top 10 teams have games vs. the others left and/or tough games.

1. Oklahoma vs. Texas

2. Miami (Fla.) vs. Virgina Tech/Florida State/Pittsburgh

3. Michigan vs. Ohio State/Iowa

4. USC vs. Notre Dame/Washington State

5. Ohio State vs. Michigan/Iowa

6. Kansas State vs. Texas/Nebraska

7. Georgia vs. LSU/Alabama/Tennessee/Florida

8. Virgina Tech vs. Miami (Fla.)/Pittsburgh

9. Pittsburgh vs. Miami (Fla.)Virgina Tech/Notre Dame

10. Florida State vs. Miami (Fla.)/Notre Dame/Florida

Big 12 North vs. Big 12 South - Could be a battle of top 3 teams.

The National Champion may have 1 lose this year. eek!

KSU2000 is right on - 52-6 until late in the 3rdQ represents total domination vs. a big passing team like UH, similar to the domination of Auburn's vaunted (cough) run game.

Another point - we were up 21-0 on BYU in the the 1stQ, and it may have led to some complacency as BYU climbed back in it. But Trojans got the motivation back together in time to pull away in the end.

I am not too cocky yet about our running game and Leinart, but he's played smart enuf and the freshman backs have flashed some skill enuf times to show me they can turn it up as the season goes on.

I keep telling all the SC naysayers - it's all in the system and the experience/talent in the trenches. The O-line and D-lines are two of the best in the country, and they are almost all returning upperclassmen. (Did you think Carson won that trophy all on his own??)

Pete and Norman are flat out brilliant in their game-planning and coaching. Case in point? Look at the turnover ratio - **** nice numbers folks - Norms' boys don't drop it, and Pete's boys take it away from the other side like hungry wolves (or like fat ladies at the buffet line!)

One more shameless Norm Chow plug - all those great BYU offenses for over 25 years plus last year's Trojans plus the play of Philip Rivers at NCState (whom Chow elevated to starter as a freshman when he was there) cannot be coincidence, can it? Defense and Offense SYSTEMS plus great SUSTAINED recruiting of superior athletes win championships, and Pete C. has it rollin' like the Florida schools and best Big12 teams have done for decades.

The pride is back... cool_thu

As I said earlier, if we can make it to 8-0 (but 4 out of the next 5 on the road-- eek! ) then we'll make 12-0, and can look forward to facing either UM, Canes or Sooners for all the marbles.

sgt your just jealous only thing differnt is no clarrett or doss everyone else back. im not saying the teams you all mention are not good teams but they dont play in the toughest conference in the country that being the big ten!

heres your breakdown:

oklahoma = north texas (wuss team)

unranked alabama win by 7 (that all)

fresno st (will lose to san diego st)

miami = louisana tech (wuss team)

(18) florida (way down lucky)

USC = (6) auburn

hawaii (wuss team)

byu (wuss team)

k-state = 4 wuss teams (lmao)

california (even lost to utah)

troy state

mcneese st

massachusetts (play somebody please!)

michigan = central mich. (wuss)

houston (ditto)

(14) notre dame (over ranked)

THEN YOU HAVE YOUR BUCKEYS WHO ARE NATIONAL CHAMPS THAT EVERYONE GETS UP TO PLAY TO SAY THEY BEAT US!

OSU = (19) washington

san diego st (will make bowl game)

(22) nc state

NOW ANYONE INCLUDING SGT. CAN KISS IT.

AS RICK FLAIR USED TO SAY (TO BE THE MAN YOU HAVE TO BEAT THE MAN! WHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!)

AND DONT WORRY WE MICHIGAN HAS SEVERAL WEEKS BEFORE THEY HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT US IF THEY DONT GET BEAT.

coxxy rules go buckeyes!

I agree KS2000, not having to play you guys again helps USC's chances, as your team was the only one who really took it to us last year. BYU and Hawaii are much better choices for our unbeaten hopes - someone at SC is finally paying attention to how the Florida teams do it! head_ban

teamprimos:

sgt your just jealous only thing differnt is no clarrett or doss everyone else back.  im not saying the teams you all mention are not good teams but they dont play in the toughest conference in the country that being the big ten!

heres your breakdown:

oklahoma = north texas  (wuss team)

unranked alabama win by 7 (that all)

fresno st (will lose to san diego st)

miami = louisana tech (wuss team)

(18) florida  (way down lucky)

USC = (6) auburn

hawaii  (wuss team)

byu   (wuss team)

k-state = 4 wuss teams (lmao)

california (even lost to utah)

troy state

mcneese st

massachusetts (play somebody please!)

michigan = central mich. (wuss)

houston       (ditto)

(14) notre dame (over ranked)

THEN YOU HAVE YOUR BUCKEYS WHO ARE NATIONAL CHAMPS THAT EVERYONE GETS UP TO PLAY TO SAY THEY BEAT US!

OSU = (19) washington

san diego st  (will make bowl game)

(22) nc state

NOW ANYONE INCLUDING SGT. CAN KISS IT.

AS RICK FLAIR USED TO SAY (TO BE THE MAN YOU HAVE TO BEAT THE MAN!  WHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!)

AND DONT WORRY WE MICHIGAN HAS SEVERAL WEEKS BEFORE THEY HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT US IF THEY DONT GET BEAT.

coxxy rules  go buckeyes!

You are a dumb F*ck

North Texas, Fresno St are both bowl winners from a yr ago. Bama was on probabtion and went 10-3 overall and was the best team in the SEC West.

NC State is the only decent team OS who has played. SD St, LMAO< this team sux ass and you barely beat them at home. and Wash St. look at last yrs rose bowl and see how bad OU humiliated them. How you like them nuts, Biatch...