[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

South Florda

jag264

Look for South Florida not only to cover, +16.5, but beat Alabama Saturday. USF is great up and coming program. The fastest program to ever go 1-A from inception the Bulls have something to prove after getting robbed of a bowl game last year (going 9-2 with loses to Arkansas and Oklahoma). UCF (Culpeppers alma mater) is ducking the Bulls. It was has been dubbed "the war on route 4" UCF refuses to play the Bulls in Tampa because they don't want to get beat up and pushed to the back of the Florida Football landscape. The Bulls get the Gators in 2005, and from than on they will contenders. head_ban

I will agree that I think Alabama is in a prime spot to be upset by South Florida. South Florida is a program on the rise, but to think they will be able to play with the likes of UF or any other top program by 2005 is a little bit much. I am no UF fan, but come on.

I was right there with you , jag. I would've taken the Bulls and the points, maybe even a chance to win but the football gods were not smiling on them yesterday. Losing was one thing but to lose like that just made me sick. I know it's football and mistakes/turnovers are part of the game but USF kicked Bama's butt for the majority of the first half and probably should have had a 2 TD lead going into the lockerroom at the half. Being tied after dominating like they did was apparently too demoralizing. I can't wait to see what they do to the rest of Conference USA now, though. 10-1, 9-2 again?