[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Cal/ T.Tech

theeohiostate

I think we all would agree that Cal is going to win the game, but do you see Tech being able to move the ball against them?

I don't see Tech scoring more than 2 TD's, which won't be near enough to beat Cal.

Tech is suppose to have a "great" offense, but with the showing of Ok. St. ( whom was to have a "great" offense as well) against an average Buckeye defense I don't see them doing much. Cal has an outstanding front 4 that will pounce all Cumbie on night and you thought Donavan Woods looked confused against the Bucks............wait until you see this one. :D

Cal 37 Tech 13

Edited by theeohiostate

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wait until you see this one.  :D

Cal 37  Tech 13

636828[/snapback]

Now you're a Cal fan. :D Thought you were back to the Buckeyes? Your ignorant hatred for the Big 12 really makes you look silly. Pick a wagon and stick to it.

Now you're a Cal fan. B) Thought you were back to the Buckeyes?  Your ignorant hatred for the Big 12 really makes you look silly.  Pick a wagon and stick to it.

636832[/snapback]

:D

Cal fan? So if i were to bet on any team other than the Bucks than that makes me a fan? You should stop being brainwashed by Sarge B) That even makes you look more Idiodic . I would not say i hate the Big 12....just you and Sarge :D

If you two wanted to make any money this bowl season, you'd be wise to consider picking against the rest of the Big 12 teams to cover any spreads :D

Last year and already this year alone I'm up over $1500 betting against them to cover..........so to answer your question, i actually like 'em :yay:

Oh!! NO!! Guess that makes me a Big 12 bandwagoner now ? :D

I don't know if Cal can hold them down, although the experienced DBs sure make it tough to throw.  But I do not doubt that TT will have a hell of a time trying to stop the Bears, and Cal should cover....

636841[/snapback]

TT has relied on their offense all year. Their defense is nothing to brag about. If TT can get up early (which I don't forsee it) then they actually have a shot at winning this game. Cal had the 57th ranked pass defense during the regular season so, I can see this game turning into a bit of a shoot-out.

I don't know if Cal can hold them down, although the experienced DBs sure make it tough to throw.  But I do not doubt that TT will have a hell of a time trying to stop the Bears, and Cal should cover....

636841[/snapback]

Tech has NO run defense i can see Arrington racking up 200 all purpose yards.

Cumbie will be intercepted 2 times minimum.

TT has relied on their offense all year.  Their defense is nothing to brag about.  If TT can get up early (which I don't forsee it) then they actually have a shot at winning this game.  Cal had the 57th ranked pass defense during the regular season so, I can see this game turning into a bit of a shoot-out.

636851[/snapback]

What you don't see, is like the Cowboys , this will be Tech's first great D they have faced all season :D

What you don't see, is like the Cowboys , this will be Tech's first great D they have faced all season  :D

636855[/snapback]

57th out of 117 is "great"? C'mon now.

Granted, I did pick Oklahoma State to win that game out but, maybe next year you can brag about beating an actual ranked team in a bowl game. :D

57th out of 117 is "great"?  C'mon now. 

Granted, I did pick Oklahoma State to win that game out but, maybe next year you can brag about beating an actual ranked team in a bowl game. :D

636860[/snapback]

Take a closer look, allowing a mere 13 points per game, Cal has an outstanding D, facing some very potent offenses as well. 57th ranked is misleading as most of the yards surrendered this season were in the 4th quarter when teams were throwing against the "pre vent" in attempts to catch up :D

They play more like a top 10 D.

Edited by theeohiostate

Take a closer look, allowing a mere 13 points per game, Cal has an outstanding D, facing some very potent offenses as well.  57th ranked is misleading as most of the yards surrendered this season were in the 4th quarter when teams were throwning against the pre vent in attempts to catch up  :D

They play more like a top 10 D.

636866[/snapback]

Then we should be prepared for a 70 point 4th quarter tonight. :D

Of course I would.

If I had any. :D

636972[/snapback]

:D

I think Cal biggest challenge will be themselves and their willingness to WANT to play the game. When they realize the country is watching.......they'll wake up.

Edited by theeohiostate

Tech has NO run defense  i can see Arrington racking up 200 all purpose yards.

110 yards after 1 quarter :D

I raise my first thought to 250 yards B)

With defenses like this one and OK St., it's amazing there weren't 2 or 3 more Heisman candidates out of the Big 12 :D

With defenses like this one and OK St., it's amazing there weren't 2 or 3 more Heisman candidates out of the Big 12  :D

637001[/snapback]

We are watching a team in Cal that averaged 36pts a game against their own conference.

The Cal coaching staff should be fired for allowing the team to show up at a bowl game totally flat and unmotivated, yes it's a shame they got screwed by Texas getting the Rose Bowl berth, but to just play this uninspired is embarrassing to their program. I hope their sorry excuse for an aasss get beat! Just like Notre Dame not coming to play, Cal is asking for a pity party :violin:

The Cal coaching staff should be fired for allowing the team to show up at a bowl game totally flat and unmotivated, yes it's a shame they got screwed by Texas getting the Rose Bowl berth, but to just play this uninspired is embarrassing to their program. I hope their sorry excuse for an aasss get beat!  Just like Notre Dame not coming to play, Cal is asking for a pity party  :violin:

637018[/snapback]

lmmfao, you mean the same way Okie St came out totally flat and unmotivated and were mopping around the side line in the first qtr after they lost 4 of their last 5 games, and were saying here we go again.

Funny Ohio St dominated Okie St, but Cal is just unmotivated thus far. What a world you live in, to not see it the same in both games.

This game is far from over, but Tech is shredding that supposedly good Cal D. 

BTW, that was a d@mn fumble by Rodgers and Tech should be leading by more right now.

637048[/snapback]

Cal is looking very pitiful ! Any team that doesn't want to play should give back the bowl money and get on down the road.

That looked like a fumble to me as well.

Edited by theeohiostate

Hmmmm its looking more like Tech 37 Cal 13!!!!!!!

LMMFAO!!!!!

Go Tech!!!!

637064[/snapback]

I suppose that's why you picked them in the Pick 'Em contest.........right?

Gimmie a break!

You along with 99% of the nation thought Cal would win, to say you didn't would only show how foolish you are .

I suppose that's why you picked them in the Pick 'Em contest.........right?

Gimmie a break!

You along with 99% of the nation thought Cal would win, to say you didn't would only show how foolish you are .

637068[/snapback]

Never said Tech would win!!!!!!!!

but maybe you need to WAKE UP and look at the @#$% scoreboard!!!!!!!!

I lived in Lubbock in my youth, my very first college game was watchin Tech back around 1974, so I'm lovin it!!!!!!!

And BTW if you didnt already know the Big 12 is 2-1 in bowls, and if the 38-17 whooping TT is givin Cal stands up its 3-1!!!!!!!