[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Cal/ T.Tech

theeohiostate

Ugly Tuna is a choir boy compared to this peckerhead OS Who.  By this douchebags  logic Cal is a better team but just came out flat and were unmotivated.  Well I suppose by this logic we can all now agree Okie St is a better team than Ohio St but Okie St just came out flat and unmotivated having to play a Athenay Ohio St team, when they thought they should be in the Holiday Bowl kicking the snot out of Cal.  Okie St lost its last game to Tech, or they would have played Cal and Tech would have whipped OS Who.

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=83309]MY BUDDIES[/url]

Seems like you have made alot of friends around this forum....the think your a F'ing IDIOT as well

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ugly Tuna is a choir boy compared to this peckerhead OS Who.  By this idiots  logic Cal is a better team but just came out flat and were unmotivated.  Well I suppose by this logic we can all now agree Okie St is a better team than Ohio St but Okie St just came out flat and unmotivated having to play a Athenay Ohio St team, when they thought they should be in the Holiday Bowl kicking the snot out of Cal.  Okie St lost its last game to Tech, or they would have played Cal and Tech would have whipped OS Who.

637700[/snapback]

:D:DB) Turning his own twisted logic back on OSU. That is hilarious. He should be along with some other way to contort the facts soon. That is if he isnt like all the other OSU fans who are out paying their players...

:D  :D  B)  Turning his own twisted logic back on OSU.  That is hilarious.  He should be along with some other way to contort the facts soon.  That is if he isnt like all the other OSU fans who are out paying their players...

637725[/snapback]

Spend some time around here...while some of us try to respectfully disagree with Sarge and his blind ass homerism to OU, this guy has a complete hard on for the man--it's quite scary.

:D  B)  :D  Turning his own twisted logic back on OSU.  That is hilarious.  He should be along with some other way to contort the facts soon.  That is if he isnt like all the other OSU fans who are out paying their players...

637725[/snapback]

If our guys only made as much as Stoops guys :D We'd be playing for a national title as well :D

It was just hard times here in the Buckeye state this year, the economy wasn't as strong as it was in Oklahoma, but i feel a surge coming for next year. Our kids don't like minimum wage and that's what we get for it.

Spend some time around here...while some of us try to respectfully disagree with Sarge and his blind ass homerism to OU, this guy has a complete hard on for the man--it's quite scary.

637732[/snapback]

Respectfully disagree :D

If you guys aren't handing out nob jobs for him , your shining his shoes. I RESPECT NO IDIOT B)

I like to think i am a man of the times and enjoy the evolution and man, i refuse to listen to a guy with an IQ no higher than the food i eat. :D

Hey I admit I'm a Sooner diehard, even when they lose, I stay loyal. Unlike this idiot who has rooted for how many different teams this yr. This idiot has welched on 2 bets already, and will do so again when Monsters wins this bet here in teh College forum. His man-crush for me is definately a bit scary. I used to think he was 12, because Ive never thought a grown man could be that diluted in his opinions, and be wrong so often, and even steal my words, of being a welcher when he doesnt pay up, instead he just calls me one, for what reason i am yet to determine. Its like grade school, I know you are but what am I with this tool. But now I know hes in his mid 40s, living in his mothers basement, and spends his free time jerking off to my posts. Its really pretty sick, what this idiot does, thinks, and says.

Hey I admit I'm a Sooner diehard,  even when they lose, I stay loyal.  Unlike this idiot who has rooted for how many different teams this yr.  This idiot has welched on 2 bets already, and will do so again when Monsters wins this bet here in teh College forum.  His man-crush for me is definately a bit scary.  I used to think he was 12, because Ive never thought a grown man could be that diluted in his opinions, and be wrong so often, and even steal my words, of being a welcher when he doesnt pay up, instead he just calls me one, for what reason i am yet to determine. Its like grade school, I know you are but what am I with this tool.  But now I know hes in his mid 40s, living in his mothers basement, and spends his free time jerking off to my posts.  Its really pretty sick, what this idiot does, thinks, and says.

637763[/snapback]

Man crush :D

Stop following me around, i can't even post in this forum without YOU coming to me. We all know who has the man crush.........pretty boy :D

Cal got beat in every facet of the game. TT proved to be much better than many of us believed. Sure, Cal did not have their best WR, but that doesn't explain how confused they were on defense. A very impressive win for the Big 12. I wonder how many teams in the top 10 would have lost to that team yesterday? They were on a Oprahing roll. Congrats to the one guy that picked TT over Cal in the contest.

Edited by BIG A

For anyone who wasnt aware, Tech has a very good offense. Very good. They have scored some points this year. I actually thought they would beat Texas this year. The surprising part of yesterdays game for me was that Cal could not adjust to what Tech was doing to them. It was sort of like Mike Tyson in the Buster Douglas fight; he was getting his ass kicked but didnt know what to do to counter what Douglas did to him. I didnt see nearly enough adjustments by Cal's coaching staff. They didnt bring enough pressure most of the day so Cumbie sat back and threw pass after pass to wide open receivers. It was sick.

For anyone who wasnt aware, Tech has a very good offense.  Very good.  They have scored some points this year.  I actually thought they would beat Texas this year.  The surprising part of yesterdays game for me was that Cal could not adjust to what Tech was doing to them.  It was sort of like Mike Tyson in the Buster Douglas fight; he was getting his ass kicked but didnt know what to do to counter what Douglas did to him.  I didnt see nearly enough adjustments by Cal's coaching staff.  They didnt bring enough pressure most of the day so Cumbie sat back and threw pass after pass to wide open receivers.  It was sick.

637798[/snapback]

Tedford is considered a great coach. Must have had a Mike Marts moment. I agree with your Buster Douglas vs Mike Tyson comparison. What a shallacking.

I see you are getting worried as well, hell just a month ago it was 12 1\2 pts *** no confidence in the LiL 10 west????

637944[/snapback]

:D

If i got an extra IQ point for every dumb comment you made ........I'd be........well............ I am..................SMART!! :D

Is that your "special" name for them now?

:D

If i got an extra IQ point for every dumb comment you made ........I'd be........well............ I am..................SMART!! :D

Is that your "special" name for them now?

637948[/snapback]

My 16 month old has a higher IQ than you, you worthless sack of Athena. I cant wait till Jan 4, when your ass is gone from this forum, for good.

My 16 month old has a higher IQ than you, you worthless sack of Athena.  I cant wait till Jan 4, when your ass is gone from this forum, for good.

638123[/snapback]

I'll still be here FOOL, if you had any balls like your "partner" :D Monsters, your ass would be gone :D

I'll still be here FOOL, if you had any balls like your "partner"  :D  Monsters, your ass would be gone  :D

638133[/snapback]

LMAO, you must have hit the crack pipe one time too many in the trailor the last few weeks. I already said if OU loses to USC, I would leave this forum for 1 yr. What you forgot that already, just like you forget which team you root for and half the lies you spew at this site on a daily basis. Your days here are numbered.

Your days here are numbered.

638189[/snapback]

That may be, but only because you were to much of a chicken Athena to stand up for yourself. I have spent my entire life looking after others and you spit in the face of the few that support your IDIODIC thoughts B)

Loyal???? :D:D