[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Thomas Jones for Shaun Alexander

broncosn05

Owner of Shawn Alexander here. Now I'll will start this out by saying that I need to have my lineup in before any of the Sunday games start. Now Seahawks should be in a good position though since the Rams are playing the Jets who themselves are fighting for playoff contension themselves. So I am asking you to put this into actual consideration for a while before answering.

Now for some stats that I have researched to day in pretty much random order but this question has just been bugging me all week.

Thomas Jones, Bears vs. Packers

Last two games against the Packers, Thomas has piled up 268 yards and two touchdowns

The Pack are locked in as the 3rd seed in the NFC playoffs, which means they have nothing to play for in week 17

The Bears think of the Packers their top rivals, which makes this game Chicago's version of the Super Bowl

Now I will not be watching this game anyway because really no point but if you're a Seahawk/Bears fan can I have some thoughts.

Thanks

Owner of Shawn Alexander here.  Now I'll will start this out by saying that I need to have my lineup in before any of the Sunday games start.  Now Seahawks should be in a good position though since the Rams are playing the Jets who themselves are fighting for playoff contension themselves.  So  I am asking you to put this into actual consideration for a while before answering. 

Now for some stats that I have researched to day in pretty much random order but this question has just been bugging me all week. 

Thomas Jones, Bears vs. Packers

Last two games against the Packers, Thomas has piled up 268 yards and two touchdowns

The Pack are locked in as the 3rd seed in the NFC playoffs, which means they have nothing to play for in week 17

The Bears think of the Packers their top rivals, which makes this game Chicago's version of the Super Bowl

Now I will not be watching this game anyway because really no point but if you're a Seahawk/Bears fan can I have some thoughts.

Thanks

636951[/snapback]

Well thats a tough one. I think I would rather have a guy that you know will go 4Q's than one that your not sure of. Im having the same problem with Plax,Harrison and Dillon. I hat to bench them. But I only get one chance to win. So im gonna bench them. Unless I hear something new that gives me comfort.

Having said all that. The Game is bigger than any one player. Play to win. Go with Jones. Good Luck

Well thats a tough one. I think I would rather have a guy that you know will go 4Q's than one that your not sure of. Im having the same problem with Plax,Harrison and Dillon. I hat to bench them. But I only get one chance to win. So im gonna bench them. Unless I hear something new that gives me comfort.

Having said all that.  The Game is bigger than any one player. Play to win. Go with Jones. Good Luck

636982[/snapback]

What! You havent pulled the trigger yet. Take Jones he will give you a full game. If the Jets bet the lambs then the seachickens have nothing to to play for. Take the sure thing. Thats my take again. Good Luck....

Edited by Jedi_knights_2004

Having said all that.  The Game is bigger than any one player. Play to win. Go with Jones. Good Luck

636982[/snapback]

Word is Dillon is playing the whole game but you never know with the Pats.

He is going for some incentive money this weekend so I wouldn't bench him

Replied to six posts, ask for replies from alll of them and get jack.

:D  :D  B)  :D  :D  B)  :yay:  :moon:  :moon:  :moon:  :yay:

637040[/snapback]

What the hell....another post from you for the same friggin' topic??? Check out these 2 just in case you forgot.

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=83371

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=83355

No wonder you have 4 hundred some odd posts since last month...you post about 3-4 threads for every question you have...about 75 of your posts are you asking questions...***...

try bumping up your posts instead of starting a whole new thread.

And oh yeah, by the way... :violin: you replied to a whole 6 posts, huh?!

Better luck next year, dumbass.

Ben

Edited by Ben-waa

Very tough call.

I would stick it out with Dillon / Alexander. You really do not know if Jones will play the whole game either. Alexander for 1/2 of a game is better than Jones for the whole game. Dillon is looking for 1600 yards for extra $$ (he only needs 81) if that helps. Alexander is going to tear it up, because the guy I am facing this week has him. So....In my experience when someone plays him against me he does great.

Best of luck

Thanks for answering my post.

I answered this question earlier but my reponse is the same. Start Jones if you want the guy who plays all the game. I am also a Alexander Owner, but I may start him because my options are much bleaker than yours. Samie Parker or Travis Minor. In your case...Jones. Good luck.