[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

OHIO STAE HATERS WELCOME!

teamprimos

dont you read these posts mcsooner? we started out the year 2nd in polls havnt lost and have dropped to 4th in polls. but with the teams in front of us losing we can move back up. like to play you guys in national championship game so we can show you how to play football on both sides of the ball!

coxxy rules go buckeyes!

dont you read these posts mcsooner?
Sure I do. I read an Oregon State thread where you talked about OSU. I read a USC thread where you brought up OSU. See the pattern? Bitching about the polls/haters will not help the bucks win any games. Why bring it up on multiple threads where it has no relevance?

like to play you guys in national championship game so we can show you how to play football on both sides of the ball!
Well, when OSU figures out how to play O, let me know and I'll let Stoops know you're ready.

posted by teamprimos:

So i need to here more of these crazy reasons why everyone is better than us.

now UCS goes down (lol)

OSU class of '98, don't use "us" unless you suit up on gameday. I love the Bucks, but the offensive line is horrible this year and is the main reason why they can't run the ball effectively or kill the clock at the end of a game. Cooper(great recruiter) said it today, Clarett made that line look good last year.

Are you 13? Does you daddy know you're on his computer? Leave the weak high school smack talk at the door son. Again, I must ask, what does OU have to do with OSU winning/dropping in the polls? You need some direction in you life. I'll help you out. The cliff is to your left.

BabyDanglerJ:

posted by teamprimos:   

So i need to here more of these crazy reasons why everyone is better than us.

now UCS goes down (lol)

OSU class of '98, don't use "us" unless you suit up on gameday. I love the Bucks, but the offensive line is horrible this year and is the main reason why they can't run the ball effectively or kill the clock at the end of a game. Cooper(great recruiter) said it today, Clarett made that line look good last year. Best OSU post If seen at the huddle this far.

See primo, we dont hate OSU, we just hate ****ers like you that are wearing red and gray glasses and see yoru team as the BEST in the country while the rest of the nation from all the other scores see your team as very avg but with a weak schedule and most games 8 of 12 at home you are able to rack up Ws. Things will get much more difficult for your Bucks in the upcoming weeks, and I assure you this, OSU won't beat a team with an offense like Fla St, Va Tech or even OU, let alone score enough pts on their defense to beat any of those teams listed.

I personally dont hate OSU, I hate F0ckers like teamPrimo, sacosud, Diesel and Dazed and Confused that came from nowhere to jump on the bandwagon, make 3rd grade posts about how we are the greatest, when I doubt any of you have played a down of football at any level outside pee wee.

Sgt. Cryan you need a long look in the mirror...I have never started a post regarding OSU or OU I have only responded to your blabber all last year....How many post have you STARTED regarding THE OHIO STATE UNIVERSITY and when the post starts going against you it gets deleted...Look I personally don't have anything against OU acutally respect Stoops very much....and really I could care less about the big 12 till bowel season...but If u keep puting up your OSU bashing posts you will keep getting a response.I would expect the same if I put up a topic regarding OU SUCKS..I happen to agree about the o-line..however There is more to Ohio State gameplan... Tressel could care less how pretty it is as long as we win and he makes alot of his decisions based on his strengths.Which is his DEFENSE..He is going to be smart on offense and play field position game BECAUSE he believes in his Defense that much...Yes one day that will fail OSU but right now it's the way to win with what we got...Curious to osu posters How did u think Mcmullen did??

It's funny how there was Sgt. Ryan (Oklahoma) and Kansas State 2000 (KSU) around here for many years talking about our teams and college football without ever seeing a Ohio State fan on this board. Ohio State wins a National Championship and all of a sudden there are plenty of them. Something tells me it will go back to just the two of us again real soon. lol

Kansas State 2000:

It's funny how there was Sgt. Ryan (Oklahoma) and Kansas State 2000 (KSU) around here for many years talking about our teams and college football without ever seeing a Ohio State fan on this board. Ohio State wins a National Championship and all of a sudden there are plenty of them. Something tells me it will go back to just the two of us again real soon.    lol 

Well KS2k, I think you remember and I KNOW Ryan does (see who made his Hate list :D ) that alot of us were posting BEFORE the Bucks won The National Championship last year.

You see, when someone slanders OSU publicly, you're going to have fans come to the rescue. For myself and others, we couldn't let that happen last year and so we came and defended OSU on every one of Ryan's posts (and there were alot, believe me...spread out over many forums as well).

That happened last year and it's happening again this year. I think Ryan rather likes getting lit up and taking his aggressions out on the keyboard. I want to party with That guy!

It probably will be you just the two of you guys again though, as not everyone gets into posting or trash-talking on the forums, and everyone will soon tire of Ryan's posts as i did...the irony in him mentioning 3rd grade posts... jester

gotta tell u ksu been here since i've been a huddler..in osu good days and bad..I'll be here win we lose..guess what??? they have buckeye boards elsewhere,,If u live in Columbus there is a good chance u are a lifer...Marshall not to far from here...If u 2 ever in Columbus I'll buy BOTH you a beer for being on the boards longer than anyone else.

I only noticed the Ohio State crap after Kansas State was attacked. I always defend the BIG 12 and Kansas State though the BIG 8 was a much better conference. If the Ohio State guy had left Kansas State out of their trash talking I would never had even noticed you guys. Maybe someday Ohio State and Kansas State can have a home and home and we'll settle it then.

Ahh, college football rivalries...

brings a bit of a tear to the eyes bawling

I think the reason K-State gets ripped in the posts is because they had a weak schedule and were highly rated, and then lost to one of the teams on that weak schedule. Could the same thing happen to OSU? Sure, but I think the Bucks have kind of established a pattern of winning close ugly games through a strong defense and conservative (somtimes too conservative)play calling. I think it's cool that people continue to underestimate the Bucks and I think Tressel uses that to his advantage.

BabyDanglerJ:

I think the reason K-State gets ripped in the posts is because they had a weak schedule and were highly rated, ... 

Yes KSU does have a weak schedule but what people do not remember is that Kansas State has tried to get home and home games with a lot of the top teams over the years, the teams just will not agree to it.

Kansas State over the years has offered h/h games to Michigan, Washington State, Notre Dame, Oregon State, Iowa, USC, and others. USC and Iowa are to there credit the only teams to agree to play us, they probably regret it as they lost all three games.

Kansas State was forced to schedule another Division 2A team after Miami backed out of there game with Kansas State this year.

Kansas State has tried to get the teams but teams will not come to our house. USC and Iowa came because we played at Arrowhead Stadium. We are trying to get teams to do the same down the road.

Sgt Ryan,

I have posted evidence in other posts that Ohio State's opponents have more wins this year than any other top-ranked team. Yet you continue to call their schedule weak with no evidence.

You accuse others of 3rd grade posts, can you please explain who you feel has played a tough schedule and why Ohio State's is so weak?

Here is a list of OSU opponents for your reference: Washington (3-1), San Diego State(3-2), NC State (3-2), Bowling Green (3-1), Northwestern (2-3)

Who else has played 4 teams with winning records?

I'm sure you're getting tired of seeing me post this data. Here's my suggestion. Stop saying OSU has a weak schedule, and I will stop posting the facts that show how wrong you are.

Aren't these polls threads fun? I guess nothing else matters in Div 1A football but the polls, becuz...THEY SUCK. What else would we talk about on this board? We shouldn't have polls until ALL of the games for all teams are done in Dec., end of story. But then a ton of people would be out of a job, on the street, putting more folks on the dole for us poor middle class shmoes to pay taxes for.

I would bet the top 3 teams will not all remain unbeaten through the regular schedule, so the 1 or 2 teams that do will (probably, if the BSC is lucky) deserve to be there in the end, just like last year.

But since the polls are here to stay, sadly, we should be able to bet on correctly predicting who the top 10 will be every Sunday for the season. It's a whole sport unto itself, with a life of its own! I am out of it when it comes to Vegas, so this probably exists already, doesn't it?

And yes, I think OSU should be at least #2 until they get beat - "a win is a win is a win".

And yes, I'm a bitter USC fan this morning...

Kansas State 2000:

BabyDanglerJ:

I think the reason K-State gets ripped in the posts is because they had a weak schedule and were highly rated, ... 

Yes KSU does have a weak schedule but what people do not remember is that Kansas State has tried to get home and home games with a lot of the top teams over the years, the teams just will not agree to it.

Kansas State over the years has offered h/h games to Michigan, Washington State, Notre Dame, Oregon State, Iowa, USC, and others. USC and Iowa are to there credit the only teams to agree to play us, they probably regret it as they lost all three games.

Kansas State was forced to schedule another Division 2A team after Miami backed out of there game with Kansas State this year.

Kansas State has tried to get the teams but teams will not come to our house. USC and Iowa came because we played at Arrowhead Stadium. We are trying to get teams to do the same down the road.

It's getting harder and harder for teams to schedule top out-of-conference opponents. If the NCAA would let everyone play 13 games, I think you would see alot of the top teams who never play each other (except for Bowl season) have at it. I know for Miami, besides playing their Big East schedule, they play Fla. and Fla. St. this year. I know the 'Canes have wanted to schedule a midwest game for recruiting purposes like they used to schedule west coast games, but it's getting harder and harder. Alot of schools want long term commitments and it's difficult for a school to commit for 5-6 years down the road when your not sure how it will affect your own conference schedule. When Miami moves to the ACC this will help becuase their one out-of-confernece game that they had to play will now be a confernece game thus freeing up a week to play someone from another top conference like the Big 12. From what I hear they are looking at home and home games vs. OU, KSU, or Neb. This will not take affect until the 2005 season at the earliest.

originally posted by teamprimos:

well baby dangler i can use us! went on as walk on in 87 made team then broke ankle first practice and never was able to play again but for one day i wore scalet and grey so you say class of 98. i say team of 87 so kiss it!

I don't even know how to respond to this. :confused: