[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The GRAND DADDY of 'em all

theeohiostate

After what happened in the bowls last year and this year it's getting clearer to understand WHY?? OU has gone undefeated in conference play in the Big 12.

Big 10 redeeming itself this bowl season with VERY strong outings in EVERY one of their bowl match ups.

This conference is second to none, regardless if they do or don't have an undefeated team. It just reflects how tough it is to escape this league unblimished.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

21-21

Henne  151 yards and 3 TD passes.

Hey Sarge how many did White have?  Ah! Yes! 102 yards 0 tds and 2 ints

OU is in trouble against USC from what i've seen out of their conference.  They have only held 1 team under 28 points  :bigshock:

Michigan should add another 21 this game  :D

638784[/snapback]

How many pts did UT score?????? asscrack????? :DB)

Which one,  the 1st one, or the 2nd one,  or was it the 3rd one,  or how botu the 4th rushing TD.

BTW, OU shut Texas out 12-0.   Pretty amazing when you watch Texas carve this Michigan D to shreds.

638869[/snapback]

What's even more amazing is watching this Michigan O disect Texas, something OU could only manage 12 points against :D

As a mattter of fact, Ok St, A&M were both beaten FAR worse than the Sooners could manage to do........does that say anything?

PS Michigan up by 2

Edited by theeohiostate

What I thought.

638886[/snapback]

NO I DON'T THINK SO!!

I beleive what you thought was the Texas would KILL Michigan and OK ST. would KILL OSU and A&M would KILL Tenn...........1 out of 3. You think? :D

These teams would all have 3+ losses in our conference

:D

Down to the last second

I give OU  about a 10% chance of stopping USC, with the D's i've seen this bowl season from the Big 12

638888[/snapback]

You're insane. The only reason Michigan scored as much as they did was that Texas' special teams was horrible. How many kick offs were returned to the 40 or better? The muffed punt return. Michigan had a short field the entire game, thanks to poor special teams play. I'll give Edwards credit, he was awesome, but you take away the special teams play, and Texas wins by 14 or more.

You're insane.  The only reason Michigan scored as much as they did was that Texas' special teams was horrible.  How many kick offs were returned to the 40 or better?  The muffed punt return. Michigan had a short field the entire game, thanks to poor special teams play.  I'll give Edwards credit, he was awesome, but you take away the special teams play, and Texas wins by 14 or more.

638893[/snapback]

Take away Young's TDs and Michigan wins going away. What's the point? ST is part of the game.

Besides Texas still could've stopped Michigan after conceding bad field position. They didn't.

Anyone who's familiar with Brown and Texas should've seen this coming. Laying down in a meaningful, big game. Their quality of play is going down as the game gets into the 4th Q.

638829[/snapback]

I'm sorry... what was that?