[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The GRAND DADDY of 'em all

theeohiostate

IMO USC didn't deserve a piece of LSU's championship to defend!!.... The AP tucked their tail between their legs and ran this year because the BCS slighted Cal, just like they felt last year...that USC got slighted, so what do they do give USC the AP champ tag WAFJ!!!!!! So now the AP isn't part of the BCS, big deal the AP can go jump off a cliff.....The "writers" are so west coast bias thats it's not even funny!!!!!!!!!

Well TT proved Cal DID NOT deserve to be in the Rose Bowl, and UT proved they belonged!!!! Numbers don't lie, TT and UT both winners deserved to be where they were!!!!!! As for this year the jury is still out, I believe that Aub and OU should be playing for the trophy, but as an OU fan I like the matchup with USC much much better!!!!!

OU 42 USC 24

OU 21 Aub 20

639506[/snapback]

Except, LSU got a piece of LSU's title. USC wsa #1 in both polls. BTW, you keep changing your prediction of OU-USC. And a few weeks ago, Auburn was gonna lose to Georgia. Sarge, once again, say something smart. You're just a Oprahing moron, who brings nothing to this board other than more of the same idiotic comments. Bring some insight! Instead of just saying, Iowa got lucky that Nick Saban is leaving. Come on, lets hear another excuse from your sorry a$$. Bring back the 9 out of 10 times one. 9 out of 10 times Michigan would beat Texas. 9 out of 10 times LSU would beat Iowa. 9 out of 10 times Oklahoma State would beat Ohio STate. Come on Sarge, entertain us, with your blatant stupidity. Say something enlightening. You Oprahing ***. Sarge, please, if you don't have something smart to say, then please don't say anything at all.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Big 10 is mediocre at 3-3

If you call that mediocre, wonder what you thought of your conference last year as they went 2-6?

Ah! YES!! I remember , they were the best and strongest

:D:D

What an IDIOT!!

Edited by theeohiostate

You mean state facts, ok Ill give it a shot

Big 12 is 4-2 in bowls

Big 10 is mediocre at 3-3

Big 12 south runner up smacked the Big 10 champ in the mouth and won its bowl the Rose Bowl

Iowa Sucks

OU is going to win the NC

You are as big an idiot as OS Who..

That should be enough facts for today......

639744[/snapback]

BUT, at least I'm not as big of an idiot as you.

If you call that mediocre, wonder what you thought of your conference last year as they went 2-6?

Ah!  YES!!  I remember , they were the best and strongest 

:D  :D

What an IDIOT!!

639750[/snapback]

bumparooo

can i get a response , please? B)

Except, LSU got a piece of LSU's title. USC wsa #1 in both polls. BTW, you keep changing your prediction of OU-USC. And a few weeks ago, Auburn was gonna lose to Georgia. Sarge, once again, say something smart. You're just a Oprahing moron, who brings nothing to this board other than more of the same idiotic comments. Bring some insight! Instead of just saying, Iowa got lucky that Nick Saban is leaving. Come on, lets hear another excuse from your sorry a$$. Bring back the 9 out of 10 times one. 9 out of 10 times Michigan would beat Texas. 9 out of 10 times LSU would beat Iowa. 9 out of 10 times Oklahoma State would beat Ohio STate. Come on Sarge, entertain us, with your blatant stupidity. Say something enlightening. You Oprahing ***. Sarge, please, if you don't have something smart to say, then please don't say anything at all.

639713[/snapback]

When did i become sarge????? Maybe you need to pay attention to whom you quote!!!!

K?

I did steal/borrow his avatar!!!!!

Edited by LiL10(s)ArEaJoKe

What was the Big 10 last yr.  3-5 or 3-6.  1 more win, than the Big 12, yet you rested your laurals on that for 12 months.  Now the Big 12 is about to be 5-2, 3 games over 500 this yr, and won more bowl games in the last 2 yrs than the big 10. 

This is this yr, last yr is for losers who have nothing riding on this yr.  Hell why dont you just go back to 2002, when OSU bought their NC as Clarett would say.

639827[/snapback]

They will end up 4-3 , ONE game over .500 with it's top team ONCE AGAIN getting embarrassed in front of the entire country. We will all be asking where's Auburn by halftime just as we were asking where's USC last year :D

When did i become sarge????? Maybe you need to pay attention to whom you quote!!!!

K?

I did steal/borrow his avatar!!!!!

639809[/snapback]

Same quote, different person. You both say the same nonsense. Just that Sarge is the bigger fool. Notice, I screwed up, I can't tell the difference sometime. Yo Lil12, I'd be worried, if people are now starting to confuse you with Sarge. Do you really want that reputation?

Same quote, different person. You both say the same nonsense. Just that Sarge is the bigger fool. Notice, I screwed up, I can't tell the difference sometime. Yo Lil12, I'd be worried, if people are now starting to confuse you with Sarge. Do you really want that reputation?

639848[/snapback]

:D:D

If it walks like a dog, uses all fours, barks, wags it tail and is always Athenaing on something.................it must be a dog!

Where is Sarge when you need an answer?

639815[/snapback]

I will answer and eat crow like a man...like you are unable to do!!!!!!!

OU and the Big 12 feel flat on their face last year......but that was last year you monkey Oprah. And where is the big 12 and OU at right now?????They are 4-2 in bowls this year and OU is playing for the NC!!!!!

Wheres the LiL 10 champ??? headed back to michigan without the trophy!!!!

just like most of the LiL 10's west and north did this year!!!!!!

Just so you know the LiL 10 north is the Big 10 and the LiL 10 west is the Pac 10, and they will remain LiL till they have a LiL 10 championship game!!!!!!!!

Lil 10 west 2-2

Lil 10 north 3-3

Kudos to ASU and OSU (beavers) they played well!!!

as did OSU (buckeyes)

3-3 is average at best!!!!!!!

Iowa wins on a last second fluke

OSU the fifth best big 10 team, which finished behind NW who was 6-6 and bowless beat the 5th best in the Big 12 south kudos......

Big 10 chump Michigan gets beat by Big 12 south #2

Minn beats a 6 win Alabama team that hasnt been the tide since probation

Wisc #3 in the Big 10 gets thmuped by the #2 team in the SEC East

and last but not least the Boilermakers get thumped by anASU team that is without their star QB and BTW I picked that game.....

Just face it!!!

The Big 12 showed up this year!!!! A Rose bowl win and TT spanking of Cal is hugh even if OU were to lose!!!!!!!

BTW crow taste pretty good if you soak it in milk before you cook it!!!!!! :D:DB)

639848[/snapback]

Being in line with him is far better than being aligned with theohiofish!!!!!!!

BTW I have never really had any beef with you!!!!! You don't do the John Kerry Fish Dance like OSfish does!!!!!! :D and if you are a Pac 10 fan I have nothing agaisnt them I lived in CA for over 7 years, its just that I wish they had a championship game thats all!!!!!!

Being in line with him is far better than being aligned with theohiofish!!!!!!!

BTW I have never really had any beef with you!!!!! You don't do the John Kerry Fish Dance like OSfish does!!!!!! :D and if you are a Pac 10 fan I have nothing agaisnt them I lived in CA for over 7 years, its just that I wish they had a championship game thats all!!!!!!

639866[/snapback]

If you voted for Kerry, that may be something you'd want to keep to yourself :D

He's an IOWA fan , you F'ing Moran. Just another reason to call you Clueless In Seattle

I will answer and eat crow like a man...like you are unable to do!!!!!!!

OU and the Big 12 feel flat on their face last year......but that was last year you monkey Oprah. And where is the big 12 and OU at right now?????They are 4-2 in bowls this year and OU is playing for the NC!!!!!

Wheres the LiL 10 champ??? headed back to michigan without the trophy!!!!

just like most of the LiL 10's west and north did this year!!!!!!

Just so you know the LiL 10 north is the Big 10 and the LiL 10 west is the Pac 10, and they will remain LiL till they have a LiL 10 championship game!!!!!!!!

Lil 10 west 2-2

Lil 10 north 3-3

Kudos to ASU and OSU (beavers) they played well!!!

as did OSU (buckeyes)

3-3 is average at best!!!!!!!

Iowa wins on a last second fluke

OSU the fifth best big 10 team, which finished behind NW who was 6-6 and bowless beat the 5th best in the Big 12 south kudos......

Big 10 chump Michigan gets beat by Big 12 south #2

Minn beats a 6 win Alabama team that hasnt been the tide since probation

Wisc #3 in the Big 10 gets thmuped by the #2 team in the SEC East

and last but not least the Boilermakers get thumped by anASU team that is without their star QB and BTW I picked that game.....

Just face it!!!

The Big 12 showed up this year!!!! A Rose bowl win and TT spanking of Cal is hugh even if OU were to lose!!!!!!!

BTW crow taste pretty good if you soak it in milk before you cook it!!!!!!  :D  :D  B)

639856[/snapback]

The only thing little, is the amount of wins the Big 12 has against the Big 10 in bowls. And once again, a conference championship game only means that your conference wants more money. Nothing more, nothing less. Accept the fortunes of victory, and the consequences of defeat.

Once again, I've given the Big 12 their props. A win over USC in the NC game (doubtful-- USC 30 OU 20) means they are clear cut #1. I think they are win or lose, because of impressive showings against California and Michigan. My concern here, is for someone to call the Big 10 weak cuz they went .500 against arguablly the toughest bowl slate (underdogs in every game if im not mistaken, no other conference faced that). I'm disappointed in Wisconsin and Purdue. Call Iowa lucky if you will, I call them winners. Vince Young was remarkable for Texas in a great Rose Bowl game vs a very good Michigan team. Alabama had the 2nd best run defense in the nation, and gave up no 100 yard rushers to anyone playing in the SEC. Minnesota had 2 100 yard rushers in one game vs bammer. Now, bammers offense is terrible to be sure, but for the Gophers to put up 2 100 yard rushers is pretty impressive. Cadillac and Ronnie Brown couldnt even do that, and they play for arguablly the best team in america. Im pretty sure that winning over LSU, Oklahoma State, and Alabama, is a bit more impressive than winning over UTEP and Miami (OH). Thats just one mans opinion though.

Definately worth repeating.....

LMAO, you give props to the Big 12, because you want to save soem face and not look as pathetic as OS Who. Anyone can see that. You wish this idiot were gone as much as the rest of us.

You obviously know nothing about tradition at OU. From Switzer, to the Boz, to Stoops, all are cocky as hell, and not satisified with a capital One bowl win.

As far as bring nothing to this board, you and OS Who can't leave because of me. How sad is that. You were never at this forum last yr, and I certainly never saw that piece of Athena OS Who here either. But you both sit on the edge of your chair waiting for my next post so you can respond. I own you tools, and if that were not true, and you if you could actually walk away, you would have already. See at FBGs, where I used to roam, I got sick of the endless BS, so I left. Here you Oprahers are like leaches on my ass, and can't function in life if I dont give you something to talk/post about.

639885[/snapback]

And here i thought you were just waiting for my next post.......OH!!! YOU ARE!!