[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

This freakin' clock stoppage on 1st downs

Glabra

in CFB has to go. These games are excruciatingly long, especially when you add in the long half-time breaks.

639077[/snapback]

I really only notice it in games like Louisville-Boise State, where the defenses are so bad, they can't stop anyone. Or even worse, the Hawaii Bowl. Is it just me, or are their more tv timeouts in college? To me, that's worse than the first down stoppage. I wouldnt have a problem with stopping the clock after every first in the last 2 minutes of the half, and regulation. That might be a little better. I just think it adds a better dimension to the college game, vs the stale pro game.

I like it, college games are more entertaining for the most part than pro games, unless you get a snoozer like Iowa and LSU for 3 and a half qtrs.

639440[/snapback]

The biggest snoozer i've seen in the bowls over the last 10 years is OU's attempt to play a solid team last year in LSU :D

Don't think this year will be any different USC puts up 37+ points in a blowout

Or watch Oklahoma in general.

639722[/snapback]

I really don't like Oklahoma, but if you think they are boring to watcch, either you haven't watched them for the last 5 years, or you are blinded by envy. I'm not saying they are the most exciting team out there, but they are definitely not boring. Comments like that make you sound like the Anti-Sarge.

Edited by Perchoutofwater

I really don't like Oklahoma, but if you think they are boring to watcch, either you haven't watched them for the last 5 years, or you are blinded by envy.  I'm not saying they are the most exciting team out there, but they are definitely not boring.  Comments like that make you sound like the Anti-Sarge.

639725[/snapback]

Now why doesn't this surprise me

Sarge being defended by another Big 12 Homer :D

OK, I can understand why you would want to do that.

639756[/snapback]

This is what i've been doing for quite awhile, it's about time someone other than myself got the hang of it B)

Sarge feels the need to respond to EVERY SINGLE THREAD in this forum good or bad if anyone uses the letter O or U in any of their sentences

:D:D

I actually like Oklahoma, just cuz Bob Stoops is an Iowa boy. I rooted for them in 2000, and thought that they beat an FSU team that was actually better than their 99 team. I was a big Josh Heupel fan. But Sarge just makes Oklahoma fans look bad IMO. He is the one that bring back the memories of how stuck up I remember Oklahoma fans being in teh 1987 NCAA Regional Semi Finals in Seattle when Iowa played Oklahoma. I know the few there don't represent OU fans as a whole, and I sure as hell hope and pray that this waste of perfectly good oxygen, Sarge, isn't a represenative of true Sooner fans.

I actually like Oklahoma, just cuz Bob Stoops is an Iowa boy. I rooted for them in 2000, and thought that they beat an FSU team that was actually better than their 99 team. I was a big Josh Heupel fan. But Sarge just makes Oklahoma fans look bad IMO. He is the one that bring back the memories of how stuck up I remember Oklahoma fans being in teh 1987 NCAA Regional Semi Finals in Seattle when Iowa played Oklahoma. I know the few there don't represent OU fans as a whole, and I sure as hell hope and pray that this waste of perfectly good oxygen, Sarge, isn't a represenative of true Sooner fans.

639766[/snapback]

Every OU fan I know, and I know quite a few (my little brother went there) are every bit as bad as Sarge, but are at least they make more sense than theohiostate.

but are at least they make more sense than theohiostate.

639773[/snapback]

I guess that just depends where your sitting, now doesn't it?

.........and from the smell of your arse, i could only guess where your sitting.

Your just a Big 12 Homer that'll stick up for any idiot, even one as dumb as Sarge.

Sorry but Sarge makes no sense at all. All he does is make one dillusional comment after another. Im not defending TOSU either, I try to stay out of their little pointless bickering at each other. I know some OU fans from other boards too, and most of them are pretty cool, but sarge is a very poor excuse of a Oklahoma fan. Doesn't represent them well at all. But thats just one mans opinion.

Sorry but Sarge makes no sense at all. All he does is make one dillusional comment after another. Im not defending TOSU either, I try to stay out of their little pointless bickering at each other. I know some OU fans from other boards too, and most of them are pretty cool, but sarge is a very poor excuse of a Oklahoma fan. Doesn't represent them well at all. But thats just one mans opinion.

639786[/snapback]

After a few more encounters with him, you'll turn out just like me :D

I was a laid back Huddler until this F'ing IDIOT would have to run his trap at EVERY SINGLE post the ANY huddler would make that didn't agree with him, I've even received several PM's from Huddlers that love the way a make him look like an idiot.

What seems like good bickering to you now, will turn into a neverending agruement with the F'er cause he won't shut up or let any Huddler post their opinions without spitting off out the mouth and turning Huddler's away from this forum.

So i say if you can't beat 'em, join 'em :D

As i will not let some dilwod shove their narrowminded point of view down my face.

Laid back huddler, you have been a complete idiot from day one here.  Snd I dont claim to have a fan club, but I tell you this, if you took a poll in this forum whom they would rather get rid off, you would lose hands down.  So whatever mission you tried to accomplish, acting like a 2nd grade victim with brass balls behind the protection of your keyboard and monitor has failed you.  You are the biggest idiot this site has ever seen in my 6 plus years here. And for that matter, your days at this forum are numbered......

639839[/snapback]

I guess you need some more pics?

:D

Don't be foolish lil boy :D

Pics of what, your Mommas basement and her slicked out station wagon. 

I assure you, I dont have to send pics, to prove Ive got more wealth than you.

639878[/snapback]

:D

Wealth isn't a Pinto and $4 in a savings account.

Wonder how you knew it was my basement and a car that i sent?

Ah! I guess you got the ones of my make beleive 10'x5' projection screen in my theatre room and "that station wagon" must have been the Escalade.

Your Wealth is just my weeks pay :DB)

in CFB has to go. These games are excruciatingly long, especially when you add in the long half-time breaks.

639077[/snapback]

I love this rule ... I'd much rather see fewer TV timeouts and a much shorter halftime show. PLAY FOOTBALL!!! The stop clock on 1st down really adds interest and zest to games ... Keep it, ditch the other non football crap.