[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

theeohiostate

BS Miscreant

You know, new name due to all the flip-flopping around.

Better than the BIG 10  :D

With wins against Miami,OH and UTEP  B)

Those don't even count  :D

The Big 10,  ONCE again stood tall.

638898[/snapback]

You've got to be kidding me! All you've done as far back as I can remember is use Bowl record as the way to determine the strength of a conference. Not once did I ever here you say that bowl record only matters if you play "quality" opponents. Now it doesn't work out the way you wanted it to so you flop around on the floor searching for a way to excuse your way out of it. I'm sure it's too much to ask that you just respond by saying "I know. You're right. I just hate to lose and it makes me sick to see Sarge use my argument against me". Since I'm quite certain you will not accept this, I'll be awaiting your response and looking forward to your new, not so original, approach to explaining away the mediocrity of the Big10. Yes, 3-3 is mediocre. Maybe average is a nicer way to put it.

Maybe if Northwestern and Mich St. could have played Miami OH and UTEP we'd have 2 more wins as well.   COMPETITION!!

Nervous about your chances in the big game are you?  I'd be too after seeing that the Big 12 only held ONE opponent this bowl season under 28 points  :D

USC 37 OU 17    :D

638908[/snapback]

And this is an even bigger joke. Maybe if Northwestern and Michigan State could have played in a bowl period...

Dude, just man up and accept what's right in front of you.

Edited by BS Miscreant

EXACTLY!!!  Bucks 33  OSU cowboys 7

Cowlgirls 35  OU 38  :D

NUFF SAID  B)

639514[/snapback]

Typical. You are seeing what's right in front of you. Problem is the only thing you see in front of you is what you want to see.

Also typical. You didn't address anything I said. :D

Typical.  You are seeing what's right in front of you.  Problem is the only thing you see in front of you is what you want to see.

Also typical.  You didn't address anything I said. :D

639526[/snapback]

What are you thinking OU will win? B)

How 'bout a BET. I always say put your money where your mouth is! If you haven't any nads to stand on, then BACK OFF :D

I'll Take USC against any of you, i have already laid down 1K so what you could afford would only be CHUMP change :D

What are you thinking OU will win?  :D

How 'bout a BET.  I always say put your money where your mouth is!  If you haven't any nads to stand on, then BACK OFF  :D

I'll Take USC against any of you, i have already laid down 1K so what you could afford would only be CHUMP change  B)

639535[/snapback]

Blah blah blah blah

What are you thinking OU will win?  :D

How 'bout a BET.  I always say put your money where your mouth is!  If you haven't any nads to stand on, then BACK OFF  :D

I'll Take USC against any of you, i have already laid down 1K so what you could afford would only be CHUMP change  B)

639535[/snapback]

Hmmm... a 12 1\2 pt put up or shut bet comes to mind????????

But you are to big of a puss to even accept your own bet!!!!! B):D:D

I'll Take USC against any of you, i have already laid down 1K so what you could afford would only be CHUMP change  :D

639535[/snapback]

I will bet you 1 MILLION of the same Monopoly dollars that you have betting. If you give me the spread, I'll bet you 1 BILLION Monopoly dollars. I just wanna be a big baller like you. :D

I will bet you 1 MILLION of the same Monopoly dollars that you have betting.  If you give me the spread, I'll bet you 1 BILLION Monopoly dollars.  I just wanna be a big baller like you. :D

639546[/snapback]

Sorry, no kids allowed.

As the big DAWGS do not play with fake money :D

Typical.  You are seeing what's right in front of you.  Problem is the only thing you see in front of you is what you want to see.

639526[/snapback]

As I was saying... more of the same below

What are you thinking OU will win?  B)

I'll Take USC against any of you, i have already laid down 1K so what you could afford would only be CHUMP change  :D

639535[/snapback]

This thread was personally addressed to you so there is no excuse for you missing what was said. I can only assume you have no response.

You know, new name due to all the flip-flopping around.

You've got to be kidding me!  All you've done as far back as I can remember is use Bowl record as the way to determine the strength of a conference.  Not once did I ever here you say that bowl record only matters if you play "quality" opponents.  Now it doesn't work out the way you wanted it to so you flop around on the floor searching for a way to excuse your way out of it.  I'm sure it's too much to ask that you just respond by saying "I know.  You're right.  I just hate to lose and it makes me sick to see Sarge use my argument against me".  Since I'm quite certain you will not accept this, I'll be awaiting your response and looking forward to your new, not so original, approach to explaining away the mediocrity of the Big10.  Yes, 3-3 is mediocre.  Maybe average is a nicer way to put it.

And this is an even bigger joke.  Maybe if Northwestern and Michigan State could have played in a bowl period...

Dude, just man up and accept what's right in front of you.

639467[/snapback]

I guess if average is being one of the top 3 conferences in college football for the last 30+ years, we are VERY good at being average :D

Hold on, my mom just walked into my room...gotta go. BRB".

639554[/snapback]

:D

You must have this quote from your personal archieves :D

Almost forgot, having a going away party for you and sarge at halftime on Tuesday B)

Edited by theeohiostate

639526[/snapback]

Wow! Your consistency is astounding. See below again.

I guess if average is being one of the top 3 conferences in college football for the last 30+ years, we are VERY good at being average  :D

639556[/snapback]

Almost got it that time. You did mention something that I addressed but, as usual, with your own twist. We aren't talking about the last 30 years. We're talking about this year.

I'm starting to get the feeling that maybe you just don't understand fully what is being said. If you are dislexic or have some other learning disability I apologize and will try to make the necessary modifications to my posts.

If you are dislexic or have some other learning disability I apologize and will try to make the necessary modifications to my posts.

639568[/snapback]

I was about to ask you the same thing :D

It's easy to make a statement like that when you have no vested interest :D

I was about to ask you the same thing  :D

It's easy to make a statement like that when you have no vested interest  :D

639581[/snapback]

I have to assume that by a lack of "vested interest" you are referring to the fact that I have not placed a bet. In case you haven't noticed, this is a College Football Forum, not an Off Track Betting service. In forums you discuss things which is what I'm attempting to do with you. Where it all breaks down is that you are apparently incapable of carrying on a conversation because it appears you have nothing to say. What little you do have to say you can't back up and when something you say doesn't work out for you, you change the rules or call someone a name.

Respond somewhat intelligently to my original post and I can move on. I don't think this will happen though because I think you just like the attention.

I have to assume that by a lack of "vested interest" you are referring to the fact that I have not placed a bet.  In case you haven't noticed, this is a College Football Forum, not an Off Track Betting service.  In forums you discuss things which is what I'm attempting to do with you.  Where it all breaks down is that you are apparently incapable of carrying on a conversation because it appears you have nothing to say.  What little you do have to say you can't back up and when something you say doesn't work out for you, you change the rules or call someone a name. 

Respond somewhat intelligently to my original post and I can move on.  I don't think this will happen though because I think you just like the attention.

639598[/snapback]

:D:DB):D:DB):yay:

Good look on getting anthything other than a childish reply.

Just so you dont miss this post, Ill also post it  here.

Ive said all yr the Big 12 is better than the Big 10, and even if OU were to lose, which they wont. Clearly I was right.

The Big 12 is 4-2

The Lil 10 is 3-3

The Big 10 Champ was beaten by the 2nd best team in the Big 12 South

The Big 12 Champ is about to win the National Championship.

You said GA would be playing for the title

You said Okie St would beat OU

You said Auburn would jump OU

You said Michigan would beat Texas

You have yet to be right about anything.

The only thing you have done in this forum is entertain us with your bet welching, fair weather bandwagon jumping, everything you predict turning to mush, acting like a 2nd grade victim to me. But just like when you were in grade school, you will be bullied once again and removed from this college forum. SO do feel free to run yoru mouth as much as you wish, because once 60 minutes of football is complete on Tuesday night, those will be the final posts you ever put at this site. Now knock yourself out until then. we need one final bit of entertainment before we finally get rid of you from this forum.

639696[/snapback]

Wrong

Wrong

again Wrong

another thing missed.....Wrong

When will you get it right?

lmao,  denial is a funny thing.

That's what i was about to say about you

Ok. St go undefeated in the Big 10 :D

They should have beat OU and my Bucks kicked the Athena out of them , just as they did with the Big 12 champs last year.

USC 37+ OU 17-

No by you saying OU will win............that's denial BABY!!

See ya' in a year, i'll be posting your farewell at the half on tuesday as USC is up 27-10 :D