[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

theeohiostate

BS Miscreant

You've got to be kidding me!  All you've done as far back as I can remember is use Bowl record as the way to determine the strength of a conference.  Not once did I ever hear you say that bowl record only matters if you play "quality" opponents.  Now it doesn't work out the way you wanted it to so you flop around on the floor searching for a way to excuse your way out of it.  I'm sure it's too much to ask that you just respond by saying "I know.  You're right.  I just hate to lose and it makes me sick to see Sarge use my argument against me".  Since I'm quite certain you will not accept this, I'll be awaiting your response and looking forward to your new, not so original, approach to explaining away the mediocrity of the Big10.  Yes, 3-3 is mediocre.  Maybe average is a nicer way to put it.

And this is an even bigger joke.  Maybe if Northwestern and Michigan State could have played in a bowl period...

Dude, just man up and accept what's right in front of you.

639467[/snapback]

That was how this thread started.

The following are your lame attempts to deflect attention away from the fact that you have no response.

EXACTLY!!!  Bucks 33  OSU cowboys 7

Cowlgirls 35  OU 38  B)

NUFF SAID  B)

639514[/snapback]

What are you thinking OU will win?  :D

How 'bout a BET.  I always say put your money where your mouth is!  If you haven't any nads to stand on, then BACK OFF  :D

I'll Take USC against any of you, i have already laid down 1K so what you could afford would only be CHUMP change  :yay:

639535[/snapback]

I guess if average is being one of the top 3 conferences in college football for the last 30+ years, we are VERY good at being average  :moon:

639556[/snapback]

I was about to ask you the same thing  :D

It's easy to make a statement like that when you have no vested interest  :D

639581[/snapback]

You haven't even come close to just taking your lumps like a man. Instead, you continue to try to draw me away from my original post and into some completely unrelated side conversation. Some of these other guys may be going along for the ride because they simply enjoy antagonizing you. I'm going one step further... I'm expecting at least one attempt at an intelligent response. Hell, you don't even have to post it. I know the only response you could possibly have would involve eating some crow so if you would prefer you can PM me so that no one else gets the pleasure of reading it.

You haven't even come close to just taking your lumps like a man. 

OSU won 33-7

What lumps are you wanting me to take?

What? Are you wanting to hand out a private spanking or something :D

I'm not into those sorts of things, but i might know someone who is :D

OSU won 33-7

What lumps are you wanting me to take?

What?  Are you wanting to hand out a private spanking or something :D

I'm not into those sorts of things, but i might know someone who is  B)

639769[/snapback]

:D Sorry, no style points there. Too predictable. I will say this for you... you are consistent.

lmao,  denial is a funny thing.

Nothing I said was wrong, I just gave you too much credit for entertaining us, with your incomptence.  Its turned to annoying, but its short lived.  You have a lil more than 48 hrs left at this forum.

639707[/snapback]

Quick question?????????

What in the world makes you think if you win or Monster for that matter that he will actually leave??????

Trust me, he will leave, one way or the other.....

639831[/snapback]

:bigshock: :eek: :eek: :bawling:

I'm scared!!

:D

If i do leave it'll be because your too big a chicken Athena to put your money where your mouth is..........WELCH! B)

It won't be 'cause OU wins...........that's.........not going to happen :D

Which play,  the 1st Vince Young TD run, or was it the 2nd,  or maybe the 3rd, or how botu the 4th, or was it the TD pass that Vince threw that was a fluke play.  he carved that defense completely apart, and Texas is the king of the Big 10...... The same Texas that cant win the big 12 South.....

639927[/snapback]

King of the Big 10?

The Big 10 OWNS the Big 12 in the bowl games :D

You know that as well as anyone.

All you've done as far back as I can remember is use Bowl record as the way to determine the strength of a conference.  Not once did I ever here you say that bowl record only matters if you play "quality" opponents.  Now it doesn't work out the way you wanted it to so you flop around on the floor searching for a way to excuse your way out of it.  I'm sure it's too much to ask that you just respond by saying "I know.  You're right.  I just hate to lose and it makes me sick to see Sarge use my argument against me". 

Since I'm quite certain you will not accept this, I'll be awaiting your response and looking forward to your new, weak, not so original, approach to avoiding posts that call you on your excuses and explaining away the mediocrity of the Big10.  Yes, 3-3 is mediocre.  Maybe average is a nicer way to put it.

639467[/snapback]

Previous post editted to add the words in bold.

I'm still waiting...

Just so you dont miss this post, Ill also post it  here.

Ive said all yr the Big 12 is better than the Big 10, and even if OU were to lose, which they wont. Clearly I was right.

The Big 12 is 4-2

The Lil 10 is 3-3

The Big 10 Champ was beaten by the 2nd best team in the Big 12 South

The Big 12 Champ is about to win the National Championship.

You said GA would be playing for the title

You said Okie St would beat OU

You said Auburn would jump OU

You said Michigan would beat Texas

You have yet to be right about anything.

The only thing you have done in this forum is entertain us with your bet welching, fair weather bandwagon jumping, everything you predict turning to mush, acting like a 2nd grade victim to me. But just like when you were in grade school, you will be bullied once again and removed from this college forum. SO do feel free to run yoru mouth as much as you wish, because once 60 minutes of football is complete on Tuesday night, those will be the final posts you ever put at this site. Now knock yourself out until then. we need one final bit of entertainment before we finally get rid of you from this forum.

639696[/snapback]

Ill agree now, after they played, but talking all year meant nothing. just like last year, when second place team Ohio State beat the big 12 conference champ. Cant we just agree that the big ten and big12 are both good conferences. Congrats to texas, great overall game, maybe next year for my wolverines.

After watching these bowl games, I think Usc might be in trouble. Talk about a weak conference.

You must have this quote from your personal archieves  :D

Almost forgot,  having a going away party for you and sarge at halftime on Tuesday  B)

639557[/snapback]

Okay, I realize its a new year, and every year Webster's adds new words to their dictionary. Nevertheless, theohiostate, I am offering $5000 in crisp hundred dollar bills if you can give me a definition for the word "archieves." I live in Central Kentucky and can have the cash to you in person later today. No, this is not a bet, since I know you lack the necessary funds to cover such a wager. This is simply an offer of 5 large in cash upon completion of the task above. Good luck, teeny bopper.

Okay, I realize its a new year, and every year Webster's adds new words to their dictionary. Nevertheless, theohiostate, I am offering $5000 in crisp hundred dollar bills if you can give me a definition for the word "archieves." I live in Central Kentucky and can have the cash to you in person later today. No, this is not a bet, since I know you lack the necessary funds to cover such a wager. This is simply an offer of 5 large in cash upon completion of the task above. Good luck, teeny bopper.

640315[/snapback]

Archives:

are the organized noncurrent records of an institution or organization retained for their continuing value in providing a) evidence of the existence, functions, and operations of the institution or organization that generated them, or :D other information on activities or persons affected by the organization. Derived from the Greek word for "government house," the term "archives" also refers to the agency responsible for selecting, preserving, and making available noncurrent records with long-term value and to the building or part of the building housing them.

Typos do not count against as it was first use in the sentence above in this meaning, if you want to win a spelling bee i suggest you withdraw from 5th grade now and ask to be put back in 3rd :D

Nevertheless, $5000...........where should i pick it up at?

http://www.newhopepa.com/news_archieve_051702_021903.htm][/url]

and give them an update as well :D

F'ing idiot going through everyone's post to see if they mispelled something :D

What a life you must be living B)

You may want to contact  http://www.newhopepa.com/news_archieve_051702_021903.htm][/url]

and give them an update as well  :D

F'ing idiot going through everyone's post to see if they mispelled something  :D

What a life you must be living  B)

640384[/snapback]

Actually, I just checked your post since you were the one complaining about someone else's spelling in another thread. Oh and by the way, you misspelled the word misspelled. Get your mommy to do a better job homeschooling, asstard.

Dead Man Walking. 

36 hours away from the end of the OS Who in this forum.......

640451[/snapback]

But Sarge, USC plays in the Pac 10!! They are a stacked conference! The Big 12 Sucks ass!! Michigan will destroy Texas in the Rose Bowl.......uhhhh, ummmmm....well, Cal will obliterate Texas Tech in the Holiday Bowl....uuuuuuummmmm, weeeellllll.....Well, trust me, USC will annihilate Oklahoma. Cal and Michigan were both garbage opponents!! Wait till the Big 12 faces some real competition! They will get crushed like the crappy conference they are!!!!!!!!!

CHUMP! :D

LMAO,  Reality has actually tamed you today. 

LMFAO!!

This is what i wanted from the get go! You were to chicken Athena to take the bet when i was offering 13 points :D

I am feeling VERY confident now. Straight up giving no points, EASY PICK 'EMS :D . More money in my pocket as well :D

After seeing the lil 12 give up 30 PPG on defense this bowl season, if USC doesn't at least reach 35-50 it will be amazing.

USC 37+ OU 17-

.............are ya' shaken' in your boots yet.

Andy here you thought last years debacle performance would never happen again, then you got delt USC :DB)

OU doesnt need 13 pts,  USC may not even score that many, while OU scores 30+.

Later Loser.....

640819[/snapback]

USC less than 13 points

:D:DB)

I'd bet $500 on that in the first quarter and take the over.

You truely are blind if you think OU will has any hope of slowing down this offense, when NO team in the Big 12 has slowed down ANY of their competition.

OU would do well to hold them under 35 points. But 13

F'ing idiot going through everyone's post to see if they mispelled something  :D

What a life you must be living  :D

640384[/snapback]

Now just get the comma in the right spot  B)

Need spellcheck or something?  How 'bout punctuation check?

639594[/snapback]

Nice call. :D