[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Oklahoma Sooners

Sgt. Ryan

Kansas State 2000:

Very Impressive! I said before it's going to take a miracle for anyone to beat Oklahoma this year. They are clicking on all cylinders and look to be headed to the national championship game vs. the winner of the Virginia Tech and Miami game.

Right now Id have to agree.

teamprimos:

miami looked unbeatable last year till they had to play a DEFENSE!

COXXY RULES GO BUCKEYES!

YES I PREFER GIRLS ALSO!

I havent seen a defense in the lil ten yet this yr. Unless you talk about the only top 25 team OSU had played they gave up how many to NC State. LMAO, holding a top 10 offense in the country to 13 pts while scoring 65 of your own is about the most impressive defense there is in College football.

How many turnovers did OU force today, Now thats a defense.

Your Sooners looked really good today Sarge. Well deserving of their #1 ranking IMO. I really thought the home cooking would help the Longhorns a bit more but they were just outplayed at every position today. What games do the Sooners have left on their schedule?

'Canes 2003:

Your Sooners looked really good today Sarge. Well deserving of their #1 ranking IMO. I really thought the home cooking would help the Longhorns a bit more but they were just outplayed at every position today. What games do the Sooners have left on their schedule?

Oklahoma 2003 Schedule/Results

Remaining Schedule

October 11 at No. 11 Texas W 65-13

October 18 Missouri

October 25 at Colorado

November 1 Oklahoma State

November 8 Texas A&M

November 15 Baylor

November 22 at Texas Tech

Texas Tech who is putting half a hundred on everyone teh last few weeks.

Okie State gave OU fits the last 5 yrs, and have won the last 2.

Missouri, which just beat Nebraska tonight

A&M who upset the Sooners last yr

The Big 12 Championship game over the winner of the North conference.

OU will be favored by 10+ in every game, but must avoid getting over confident the rest of the way.

Id love to meet the Canes in New Orleans. Both teams are on a collision course for the title game. If Both teams beat who they should beat there is no question this will be title game..

the big 12 (which is the minor leauge for the big 10) can put up as many points as they like, cause there is no defense in the big 12. is oklahoma a good team? yes never said they wasnt good, said they dont play anyone. the big 12 is the weakest conference (this year, not every year) in college

football. texas was ranked 11th but after watching that game they suck. would oklahoma be undefeated in big ten play? no way! will the buckeyes go undefeated in big ten? doubt it!

will miami and v-tech go undefeated? doubt it!

so let me ask you this about miami: are they better this year than last year? no way! are the buckeyes better this year? no! as good? yes. oklahomo will NOT go undefeated (imo)

look at the ranked teams in the big ten compared to the big 12 (not even close) big ten is the toughest conference in football with the sec second. oklahoma wouldnt beat miami or ohio state or several big ten teams and those my freind are the facts!

coxxy rules go buckeyes!

Just wanted to say congrats to Sgt. Ryan, McSooner, and any toher OU fans here at that Huddle. Was really hoping that my Huskers would be undefeated going into the Big 12 Championship against you guys, but hopefully we'll only have one loss. Congrats again.

Kansas State 2000:

I hate to say it but I think Oklahoma loses their last game of the regular season to Texas Tech on the road. After a big Oklahoma State win they will look over a powerfull TT offense while eyeing the Big 12 Championship game vs. NU or KSU.

I agree; They look da*n good but that would be the game that scares me the most if I'm an OU fan. Last game could easily get overlooked for them. Now if only my Aggies could play Baylor every week! 73 points!!!

KS2K - I don't think you really "hate to say it" at all! Deep down you can't shake your KSU roots, so to see OU fall would not break your heart - and that's okay.

But I think either TX Tech or OKState Cowboys are the only teams standing between the Sooners and the Sugar Bowl. The other contenders have much tougher hills to climb over the next few weeks. But to the Sooners' credit, they survived (make that "thrived") throughout the toughest part of the schedule and have earned the right to cruise a bit.

The only thing now is to guard against complacency. Must be nice....

Life in the Big 12 must be good when you can look at your schedule mid-season and see 1 or 2 challenging games the rest of the way!

My Badgers come off a big win against the National Champs, and guess what... still left are #15 Purdue(5-1) #18 MSU(6-1), #19 Minnesota(6-1) and #9 Iowa(6-1).

Oh wait I forgot The Rule... ALL LIL TEN TEAMS SUX.

Well after last season the Big Ten sent 7 teams to bowls, including 2 BCS bowls, won 5 of 7 despite being underdogs in 6 of those games, and of course a team from our conference won it all.

Now tell me again what you think the toughest conference in the country is?

Just look ahead to this Saturday Ryan. THREE BigTen teams ranked in the top 25 are assured to LOSE: either Iowa or OSU, either MN or MSU, and either Purdue or Wis. For some unexplained reason, you take that to be evidence that they all stink... I guarantee you'll be on this board Sat. nite with your tired old "hahahahahaha XXX lost!" garbage.

KState2000

I understand your loyalties to your team but, did you honestly believe that there was any doubt that OU was/is the best team in the Big 12 this year? I could possibly understand someone having a problem with me saying OU is bar-none the best team in this great country of ours but, you question it in our conference? Please justify your comments... It seems that you are suprised that OU is doing as well as they are. As if NU, UT, or KState had a better shot...

Not knocking your team. Just curious as to why you seem to be shocked at the way the Big 12 has unfolded itself.